Vik91 Vik91 22-25, F 10 Answers Aug 28 in Dating & Relationships

that is one reason but not the only one

Best Answer

no. people cheat out of selfishness, revenge, temptation, and/or immaturity. If someone feels unloved, they should SPEAK to their partner, and deal with it like an adult. But hey, that's just my opinion...

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Dont-Believe-In-Cheating/4210993

Best Answer

yes i think so

Best Answer

no it is often for something different or from caving into testosterone

Best Answer

People cheat for various reasons. It depends on the person and the surrounding situation. But there is one thing that sits at the root of all cheating. The person cannot commit to something beyond their own feelings. Their feelings rule their decision making, instead of logic and values. Don't take that person back. The likelihood of that underlying personality trait changing is next to zero.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. Could be that they find themselves attracted to someone and things just get out of control.

Best Answer

People cheat because they don't want to lose the person they have, but they want something more too. Why someone would feel that way will vary, I guess. To my mind, it comes down to selfishness.

Best Answer

It's probably not the only reason, and I'd question the need for "love"...but a great many people cheat because they're trying to convince themselves they're still able to attract partners, and to feel more "relevant' to the world...

Best Answer

People cheat because they give into temptation have no self control or morals..love has nothing to do with it is pure physical pleasure...

Best Answer

Sometimes. But I think it is usually because they are not satisfied at home.

Best Answer