NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 13 Answers Mar 10, 2012

France is lke Australia... other people don't understand us...

Best Answer

I have read some of your answer yes your Irish - lol

Best Answer

the clover country...

Best Answer

I think we (UK) are seen as a soft touch, where benefits are concerned hence the huge amount of immigrants and scroungers we have. As for Europe we clearly went down in everyones books when we decided to fight Americas war with Iraq (as seen on the Eurovision Joke contest some years previous. I'm still proud of my country but it's been diluted more and more by the influences of the EU, America and the pressure to help everyone else out when we can't afford it.<br />
Again my opinion, could be wrong.

Best Answer

You are correct the same as Australia I am sick to death of illegal immigrants and BUMS who do nothing but bleed the country dry

Best Answer

A lot of people assume things about my people and my country (England). 99% of the time, they've never set foot on English soil. People also believe that this country is a quaint, peaceful little isle. If it were, people wouldn't be flocking to get out.

Best Answer

I think everyone has stereotypes in their head. These wouldn't exist if they're weren't at least a little true. But are just as many people and places that defy stereotypes. And you'll never know that until you get to know the country and the culture.

Best Answer

same down under

Best Answer

They do not consider it a country.

Best Answer

You of all people know how my country is perceived around the world. Some of it is stereotypes and distortions, and it rankles me. However, whenever I want to speak up about it, some yahoo posts "God, Jesus and teh Yewnited Stats of Amarica! If you dont lik it well nuke you!", and I cringe.

Best Answer

About 14 Million people risk life and limb to come here to find a better life. We are still the Great Melting Pot. The US gives away $25 Billion in foreign aid. It's not perfect and many of its politicians are a joke- but whose aren't? I disagree with many foreign policies but I believe the good done outweighs the missteps. Individual rights.

Best Answer

They rate us far too highly In my opinion. We live on our reputation instead of developing it.<br />
Dumbasses.

Best Answer

People are understanding America just fine, and it explains the hostility to us around the globe lately.

Best Answer