Bullying is part of life. Nations bully each other, kids bully each other, employers bully their employees. Its been going on throughout ALL history. Even animals do it. You can see bears bullying other bears or lions trying to establish who is the alpha lion. You can even see on a nearly daily basis evidence of the US government bullying other countries. Which is why there are so many countries that hate the US....
Timanonymous Timanonymous 31-35, M 7 Answers Jun 7 in Community

There are a number of things in the history of humans that at the time, people thought would be impossible to stop, but it worked. Maybe I am naive, but I think if people begin to raise their children, showing them that bullying is not acceptable, eventually things will change.

Best Answer

you think that someday countries are going to stop bullying each other as well? perhaps you believe that someday we will also all live together holding hands in a utopian future of peace and cooperation with a rainbow in the background. I bet you believe in world peace too.

Best Answer

Your world is pretty dark and dismal.
At one point in human history people thought it was ok to treat black people as less than human. Thoughts changed gradually over time. Neither of my children see skin colour. They will teach their children to do the same. My children don't bully. They are being taught to stand up to bullying and that it is definitely not ok. They will teach their children this. It's boneheads like you that slow down the process. Crawl back into the cave from whence you came.

Best Answer

I don't like bullying. I don't think people SHOULD be bullied. I was bullied once before myself. However, BECAUSE I was bullied I became stronger as a person. Now, I don't let racism against Asians bother me as much as it did before. Racism will always exist and so will bullying. I DONT LIKE IT but it is a INSTINCTUAL part of human nature. Trying to eliminate bullying is like trying to eliminate people being angry.

Best Answer

I guess we will have to agree to disagree then. I don't see it that way.

Best Answer

No one individual can end bullying in the entire world. But, if we each do our part it will help. Bullies are just losers with no self-esteem. The only way to stop them is to stand up to them. Those that ignore them are just saying it is Okay.

Best Answer

Yes Bravery is what's needed Against these Bullies.

Best Answer

bullies are alpha males asserting their dominance, if you wish to challenge that dominance then better go to the gym or take some self defense lessons to change the paradigm of power

Best Answer

and yes I was bullied myself at one time

Best Answer

BS, women can be and are bullies too. Alpha males? How humorous. I have taken down more than one "alpha male" that tried to bully me, as well as females. You sound like you are defending bullies, WTF?

Best Answer

I forgot to include the word female

Best Answer

I just think that the response to bullying should be made by the victim and if that response cannot be made then nothing should be done. There does not exist in this world a society where it is okay to be weak.

Best Answer

It needs to stop, period. It lead to much more things, mine led to rape. It's a problem and it harms. I'm on disability because of it. I have PTSD because of it. I don't go outside hardly because of it. Where I used to live I couldn't leave my house because I'd get jumped. My house has been vandalized many times. It needs to stop and I think we can put a stop to it if we try,

Best Answer

thats not a bullying problem, thats a law enforcement issue

Best Answer

No, it's a bullying problem, bullying is what started it.

Best Answer

well going overseas might result in you being kidnapped but that doesnt mean going overseas is a problem...

Best Answer

We will never end many things, but that doesn't mean we should learn to tolerate them.

Best Answer

I just really wish that people would stop interfering with regard to bullying. If a kid is being bullied and it is the cause of things like school shooting it is not a sign that we should stop bullying. It is a sign that kids are doing TOO much socializing in schools. That needs to be stopped. I mean, the US is already FAR behind the rest of the world in public education and now even the economy suffers because of lack of science and technology specialists. They should just stop talking so much and hit the books...theres too much work to do for that....if America wants to NOT become like.....Belgium

Best Answer

well not become like some second rate unimportant nowhere place noninfluencial non superpower country

Best Answer

YESS!!!! I WILL CONQUER IN THIS WORLD, I WILL BRONG THE EVIL OF ALL BULLYING, WHICH CAUSES MORE EVILS IN THIS WORLD TO A VERY STEADY HAULT!!!!!

Best Answer

that will just cause you to be bullied by an Iraq War style insurgency

Best Answer

Not TREYTHEBRAVE!!!!

Best Answer

People made the same arguments in favor of slavery. It was a system that mankind used for several millennia, so no one thought to get rid of it until a few hundred years ago. Why shouldn't people try to end bullying? If people stuck with the same old same, mankind would have never made progress

Best Answer

You think slavery went away? What is it when students graduate from college with oveer 100,000 dollars in student loans with a degree in something stupid like, social work and have to work extreme hours for the rest of their lives in order to pay off an impossible debt under threat of losing the little they already have? Slavery also still exists in a literal manner as well, look at Indian construction workers in Dubai...

Best Answer

I never said it did. I'm just saying that if people don't try to make a change, they won't change anything

Best Answer

but somethings never change and its foolish to believe that something as basic as one person showing dominance over another person (bullying) is going to change.

Best Answer

Which leads us back to my original point. Do you think women should go back to being property too? How about we just get rid of democracy and bring back kings? Seems like your kinda thing

Best Answer

Bullying is part of human nature. Trying to eliminate it is like trying to eliminate our very nature. What do you do when you bully? You intimidate. Are you telling me that there exists even just 1 person in this world who has never intimidated another human being on purpose? People do it everytime they are angry with someone. Anger, intimidation and hence bullying will never go away.

Best Answer

The funny thing about human nature is that no two psychologists can agree on what it is. There have been many, many over the years that have come up with theories, but none of the theories match exactly. Unless you know more about our behavior than the hordes of people who have studied it for longer than you've been alive, don't talk to me about human nature. Calling bullying human nature is a copout. If it were human nature, everyone would be a bully and bullying wouldn't be called a problem. Yet there are clear victims and perpetrators. Why?

Best Answer

I don't need to be a psychologist. It's common sense. Bullying is intimidation. Intimidation is what people do when they are angry. You cannot eliminate anger. You cannot eliminate bullying.

Best Answer

It's not common sense just because you say it is. It's not human nature just because you say it is. You don't get to treat your opinions as facts because it makes your argument convenient. Intimidation isn't what all people do when angry, and bullying is seldom done out of anger. Bullying often takes place as a group. You mean to tell me that these groups of people decided that they are all angry at some weak nerdy kid that did nothing to offend them and decided to bully him?

Best Answer