There are a number of things in the history of humans that at the time, people thought would be impossible to stop, but it worked. Maybe I am naive, but I think if people begin to raise their children, showing them that bullying is not acceptable, eventually things will change.

Best Answer

you think that someday countries are going to stop bullying each other as well? perhaps you believe that someday we will also all live together holding hands in a utopian future of peace and cooperation with a rainbow in the background. I bet you believe in world peace too.

Best Answer

Your world is pretty dark and dismal.
At one point in human history people thought it was ok to treat black people as less than human. Thoughts changed gradually over time. Neither of my children see skin colour. They will teach their children to do the same. My children don't bully. They are being taught to stand up to bullying and that it is definitely not ok. They will teach their children this. It's boneheads like you that slow down the process. Crawl back into the cave from whence you came.

Best Answer

I don't like bullying. I don't think people SHOULD be bullied. I was bullied once before myself. However, BECAUSE I was bullied I became stronger as a person. Now, I don't let racism against Asians bother me as much as it did before. Racism will always exist and so will bullying. I DONT LIKE IT but it is a INSTINCTUAL part of human nature. Trying to eliminate bullying is like trying to eliminate people being angry.

Best Answer

I guess we will have to agree to disagree then. I don't see it that way.

Best Answer

No one individual can end bullying in the entire world. But, if we each do our part it will help. Bullies are just losers with no self-esteem. The only way to stop them is to stand up to them. Those that ignore them are just saying it is Okay.

Best Answer

Yes Bravery is what's needed Against these Bullies.

Best Answer

bullies are alpha males asserting their dominance, if you wish to challenge that dominance then better go to the gym or take some self defense lessons to change the paradigm of power

Best Answer

and yes I was bullied myself at one time

Best Answer

BS, women can be and are bullies too. Alpha males? How humorous. I have taken down more than one "alpha male" that tried to bully me, as well as females. You sound like you are defending bullies, WTF?

Best Answer

I forgot to include the word female

Best Answer

I just think that the response to bullying should be made by the victim and if that response cannot be made then nothing should be done. There does not exist in this world a society where it is okay to be weak.

Best Answer

It needs to stop, period. It lead to much more things, mine led to rape. It's a problem and it harms. I'm on disability because of it. I have PTSD because of it. I don't go outside hardly because of it. Where I used to live I couldn't leave my house because I'd get jumped. My house has been vandalized many times. It needs to stop and I think we can put a stop to it if we try,

Best Answer

thats not a bullying problem, thats a law enforcement issue

Best Answer

No, it's a bullying problem, bullying is what started it.

Best Answer

well going overseas might result in you being kidnapped but that doesnt mean going overseas is a problem...

Best Answer

We will never end many things, but that doesn't mean we should learn to tolerate them.

Best Answer

I just really wish that people would stop interfering with regard to bullying. If a kid is being bullied and it is the cause of things like school shooting it is not a sign that we should stop bullying. It is a sign that kids are doing TOO much socializing in schools. That needs to be stopped. I mean, the US is already FAR behind the rest of the world in public education and now even the economy suffers because of lack of science and technology specialists. They should just stop talking so much and hit the books...theres too much work to do for that....if America wants to NOT become like.....Belgium

Best Answer

well not become like some second rate unimportant nowhere place noninfluencial non superpower country

Best Answer

YESS!!!! I WILL CONQUER IN THIS WORLD, I WILL BRONG THE EVIL OF ALL BULLYING, WHICH CAUSES MORE EVILS IN THIS WORLD TO A VERY STEADY HAULT!!!!!

Best Answer

that will just cause you to be bullied by an Iraq War style insurgency

Best Answer

Not TREYTHEBRAVE!!!!

Best Answer