Usually you don't realize you've settled until it's too late.

Best Answer

Well, we're not happy, but that's mostly cos of our circumstances, like me having anxiety and agoraphobia, I don't see him as second rate at all, no one is perfect and everyone has flaws, you're never gonna find anyone that you like EVERYTHING about, and I love him loads

Best Answer

Both of my marriages were not 100% ba<x>sed on love,more on convenience.The sex was good,but that was about it.

Best Answer

So many people settle it isn't even funny.

Best Answer

I am unhappy with my current partner. I used to be head over heels for him but the love has gone away and now i just feel stuck. It sucks, sometimes i hate my life....

Best Answer

Thanks for your honesty everyone - I totally understand people's reasons for staying, some of which are practical, some emotional, but for me, with no kids, no mortgage, and time (almost still!) on my side, I made the break. I'm so pleased I did. It took so much courage to be alone and the first 8 months or so were really dark. But I'm out the other side and free as a bird. Take care x

Best Answer