Elliee29 Elliee29 26-30, F 10 Answers Feb 7, 2012

Usually you don't realize you've settled until it's too late.

Best Answer

Well, we're not happy, but that's mostly cos of our circumstances, like me having anxiety and agoraphobia, I don't see him as second rate at all, no one is perfect and everyone has flaws, you're never gonna find anyone that you like EVERYTHING about, and I love him loads

Best Answer

Both of my marriages were not 100% based on love,more on convenience.The sex was good,but that was about it.

Best Answer

I would say settling is the norm.

Best Answer

So many people settle it isn't even funny.

Best Answer

2nd - nobody is truly happy.

Best Answer

I am unhappy with my current partner. I used to be head over heels for him but the love has gone away and now i just feel stuck. It sucks, sometimes i hate my life....

Best Answer

Thanks for your honesty everyone - I totally understand people's reasons for staying, some of which are practical, some emotional, but for me, with no kids, no mortgage, and time (almost still!) on my side, I made the break. I'm so pleased I did. It took so much courage to be alone and the first 8 months or so were really dark. But I'm out the other side and free as a bird. Take care x

Best Answer