my husband blames me for everything and calls me every nasty name in the book. I am always sober so i was just asking :)
angel200103 angel200103 31-35, F 15 Answers Sep 24, 2011

Alcohol shuts down some of our common sense. It allows us to do and say things we would never do or say in our right mind. Sometimes truth comes out, sometimes the words that come out are just weapons ment to hurt and have no truth, not really. Alcohol does allow some of the deeper emotions, the repressed and tightly controlled emotions to come to the fore. Anger, resentment, blaming, all the things that a spoiled child might do or say come out with alcohol. Hard to say if he is telling any truth or just saying what he knows will hurt you.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. Not in my experience.<br />
Some might. I know for a fact that many do not.

Best Answer

I think so. if they are drunk

Best Answer

it depends how drunk they are.. :P

Best Answer

no idea

Best Answer

yes, he is confident enough to tell everything he hides when drunk. When not drunk he is hesitant to tell you about things that bugs him,.

Best Answer

Nope, they usually pass out.

Best Answer

We speak what we think is true at the time. Mostly its more opinion than fact.

Best Answer

No, they speak whatever garbage comes into their mind. Just because it is what you are thinking at the moment doesn't make it the truth. Someone could say "tomorrow it will rain, because I will wash my car." Everyone knows it isn't the truth, but it is something to say. I have heard drunks say to perfect strangers and to their most detested acquaintances, "I love you Buddy" ................total BS, but hey, they can say whatever they want, because they are drunk and stupid. And tomorrow they can pretend they remember nothing and everyone is supposed to forget how totally they made a$$e$ of them$elve$. But, I am very prejudiced when it comes to drunks. So, don't take my word for it. Just watch their behavior and judge for yourself, if you aren't too drunk......teehee.

Best Answer

Sure they do ..........that is how you find out stuff .

Best Answer