The cynical side of me says absolutely not. The more reasonable side says some do, but a lot of people really need such help.

Best Answer

Why does big business get away with paying so little tax ? Works both ends of the spectrum, some people are just out for themselves, rich or poor.

Best Answer

Agreed, that’s why I didn’t refer to any one group.

Best Answer

I see, just how some people are. If everyone paid their fair share of taxes the burden would be less.

Best Answer

Dude, the system abusers couldn't care less where the money comes from, they just want their damn check! they're a thankless lot.

Best Answer

Nope...doesn't even occur to them...

Best Answer

No, I don't think so. Most think of the government as a huge cash cow waiting to be milked

Best Answer

If these people cared, they would be Conservative Republicans. there aren't too many Conservative Republicans who are in the public sector, and if they are, they shut their mouths so they don't **** up the gravy train.

Best Answer

Now that you mention it, I have met many a half dozen conservatives that work in government. Most are out making the coin that is paying for the deadbeats.

Best Answer

The working government employees are the quiet Republicans. The one's asleep at the switch and determined to screw over the taxpayers are the Democrats who have Obama stickers on their Prius's in the parking lot.

Best Answer

Work it real good

Best Answer