Considering that both sides take advantage of a power they have over those who do not have the power. Plus I never liked either.
ratburn ratburn 18-21 2 Answers May 16, 2012

Bullies do not have any legitmacy-they are evil- Authority assumes rule by right of some nature of law.

Best Answer

So are you saying all authority is legitimate? Cause Hitler was an authority figure, and outright evil.

Best Answer

Of course not-and you know it. You sound like an anarcist. I wrote "Authority assumes rule by right of some nature of law"-

Best Answer

Shall we debate the validity of law rules of duties and rights,
power-conferring rules, legitimacy and legal principles?

Best Answer

Well; there is a BIG difference in "Bullying" , abusing your strength and power over someone in a physical / mental way ..... and using your "Strict Authority" to get the job done etc ...

I will agree that there are SOME in positions of authority that do go overboard with their "power" and take it to the level of "Bullying" ; BUT they usually have someone that they can be reported to who will put a stop to their actions .

Best Answer