JustBernieGirl JustBernieGirl 31-35, F 13 Answers Jan 26, 2011

I think at some level all human kind realize they are connected to something else.<br />
the name is not important......call it god, nature, sprit, the field, the universe.<br />
But deep down being honest....all humans feel it.

Best Answer

We certainly are connected, not just to a supreme being, but to each other in a weird and wonderful way, I think.

Best Answer

I guess you could call it spiritual -- an appreciate of the beauty in life, in nature, and humanity

Best Answer

Those things are amazing!

Best Answer

An atheist friend of mine has dreams of religion, and says she feels like something's missing no matter how good things are in her life. I have many atheist friends who believe in karma (in one way or another).<br />
I think atheists as a whole need to acknowledge the unknown in their own way.<br />
But to me those random coincidences that can ruin your day, or make it the best day of your life, thats God.

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

I think that far more complicated than we think , how are we to tell if someone has there own connection in the spiritual time is relative. , I think they know we are connect,

Best Answer

definitely life is very complicated, whether we like it or not.

Best Answer

We are all One. "God" is not separate from this One but is at One with us. There is no us and God..or us and the Source...God is Creation. Recognizing this connection is what recognizing our spirituality is all about. There is no separation period. The appearance of separation is illusory. The "connection to something else" we feel is our connection with each other and everything else which ultimately is the all-encompassing energetic system that is God", God Consciousness, The Source, Quantum Consciousness, the Omniverse, Allah, cosmic Consciousness, The Field, The Quantum Field, and other countless number of names. <br />
TroubleShooter: Spirit = Energy. Life, existence, you are all Energy and a part of the Whole. You don't have to recognize your spirituality in order to be spiritual. Quantify energy. If God doesn't exist, nothing would, not even emptiness because God or the Omniverse is at One with creation. It is not even a creator that people who believe in a magician God believe. There is more to this than you might think. It is all more complicated.

Best Answer

Definitely complicated, lol!

Best Answer

You can only really be spiritual once you're liberated from a belief in God. For instance I'm an atheist buddhist and therefore the fact that we're all interdependent and all one family, as demonstrated by the theory of evolution is central to me. You can't really have that if you believe in God. God and the religion that comes with "God" imposes too many rules and the irrational thinking that goes with those rules blinds people from seeing things like the beauty of life, rather believers see life as a waiting room for death.<br />
Also these rules cut humans off from one another. In Buddhism and in any kind of rational thought there are no sinners, no evil people, we're all just people making the same human journey and doing the best we can do. There's not some inherent evil force making people bad, it's just that they are ignorant and need help and because of our interdependence we are all responsible for helping these people.

Best Answer

Well that is an interesting prespective, but I don't entirely agree. I believe in God, but do not let that belief cut me off from others, but instead see all humans as my brothers and sisters.

Best Answer

If that 'connection' makes you feel better and lead a happy life then why not....... just don't expect me to follow :)

Best Answer

That is fine. I prefer not to be followed :)

Best Answer

I can't tell you what people think, cuz there's so many other opinions out there. But as for me, there's definitely a spiritual connection between the people close to me, to animals and to nature.

Best Answer

There is a lot of different opinions isnt there. it is almost like there is as many creeds as there are ppl on earth now. kind cool huh

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Short, but sweet, lol

Best Answer

We have loving relationships with our families that go on forever.

Best Answer

families are very important, are they not

Best Answer