For some reason my tolerance has been wavering lately, and I'm disappointing me.
kikis2 kikis2 22-25, F 32 Answers Jul 8, 2012

Only if they try to foist their beliefs on me.

Best Answer

Well said

Best Answer

I'm gonna add if their actions, based on those beliefs do damage, oppress or misinform.

Best Answer

No as long as they are able to respect my right to my own beliefs and as long as they dont harm anyone in the practice of thier own.

Best Answer

If they are racist, bigoted, and homophobic beliefs, I am indeed annoyed.

Best Answer

Yes if they debate their beliefs against mine or try to push their beliefs on to me.

Best Answer

No but it annoys me when they try to force it upon me or act like a snoot thinking they're right and what not.

Best Answer

Only if they are intelligent and willfully ignorant. What a waste of a great gift!

Best Answer

It annoys me that my fellow humans should stick to backward beliefs , yeah, partly because I live among them so they can have an impact in my life and partly because I quite naturally love humanity and seeing friends go lunatic is not pleasant.<br />
That being said I can learn from different theories provided they make sense.

Best Answer

well it depends on their beliefs.. if they believe the sea is red and i believe it is blue.. then i don't mind.. but if they believe God is a man, and a naked woman is decent.. i think we have a problem here.. i won't argue but that person is.. who is it again?

Best Answer

Does not bother me a bit...

Best Answer

No. Not everyone else can be perfect.

Best Answer

people who have the identical beliefs boar me!....different is interesting!

Best Answer

Only when they try to push them on me.

Best Answer

Only when they try to force their beliefs onto me

Best Answer

They used to, but now I'm far more annoyed by personalities than I am by their beliefs. I'll still argue though. :D

Best Answer

That actually depends on what kind of beliefs they preach. If it's religious I couldn't careless. If it affects me personally in some kind of way, I guess it does annoy me.

Best Answer

No.<br />
In most cases they amuse me!

Best Answer

no, as long as they do not try to shove their beliefs onto me.<br />
But I am getting pretty good at shoving back.

Best Answer

I cherish people who have beliefs different than mine. Otherwise, life would be dull indeed.

Best Answer

Not really, sometimes to be fair, specifically when someone keeps arguing me everywhere just for the sake of arguing and proving me wrong, not for the sake of discussing or just learning etc... - However, I'd say the people seem to be annoyed with me for my beliefs more than I am annoyed with them - I don't think that my belief is an enough reason for someone not to like etc... specially when I remain tolerant to them, yet I still can feel it annoys them and it is changing them towards me... I say here... that's their problem, there is nothing that I can do!

Best Answer

Well, if they keep on saying my belief is wrong and their's is right, then ya.

Best Answer