jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 8 Answers Feb 19, 2012

Don't know. Do tribal children who die before ever having the opportunity to "search" for god or even heard of a bible go to hell?

Best Answer

No. It is mentioned in the Bible that there is an age of accountability.
Which is interpreted differently, but a thoroughly educated man shared with me his interpretation of it based on scripture.
That there is a universal age of accountability- that is undisputable. But that age also is different for everyone. If some teenager hears about Jesus and what He has done for the first time at age fourteen, then that is their age. If a man in a country where the Bible is illegal, and he never hears it, then his age never came, and God won't hold him accountable. If a baby dies in the womb, then they are not held accountable. If a person has a mental retardation, and they are unable to understand the message when (if) it is told to them, they will not be held accountable.
And so on. Because God is merciful and not cruel.

Best Answer

You could think of it as they have more time to mess up their ways too. But I believe people are destined to go whichever way, it's not like it could be changed depending on if they died a few years later.

Best Answer

I am a Christian, and I believe the Bible verse "The last shall be first, and the first shall be last." Meaning, we will all be judged equally in the afterlife. I don't believe everyone gets into heaven at the same time. When we die, it doesn't make sense to me that we would simply float to the other side. Some people would be more ready than others, and I don't think God would keep us from Heaven. I think that is it sour wills that separate us from Him, whether through anger, grief, or confusion.

I believe after we die we receive time to deal with our grievances before we move on.

Best Answer

Damned old people, the nerve.

Best Answer