Yes,its why having a car is so important to me.

Best Answer

OH yeah!

Best Answer

that how come them people use cars... lol

Best Answer

Yes I do and I helped someone for 6 months get around to doctor's visits, grocery shop and run errands and she complained that I "slammed" the brakes on in lurch. Hate to tell her but buses are much worse and now she's riding one.

Best Answer

How lovely of you to help. I'm sorry to hear your assistance wasn't fully appreciated!

Best Answer

She said she appreciated but her actions and some of the things she said proved to me that she didn't. After I was through helping her she said she could get a free bus pass and I thought "why didn't you do it before now?" She is on disability and not working so she has time to burn waiting for the bus (which is right next to her apartment) and for the transfers.

Best Answer

so many people who own cars freak out when the car dies. They have NO clue how to take a bus or a train. Be proud!!!

Best Answer

I do everytime I pass a bus stop...I have given rides to people particularly in the winter.

Best Answer

That's really nice.

Best Answer

Of course I do charge them for the courtesy...haha...kidding:)

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Yes, which is why they have cars rather than take public transport.

Best Answer

Haha.

Best Answer