i wonder
cutekakashi cutekakashi 22-25, F 15 Answers May 20 in Community

yes and no.

Best Answer

do what u want

Best Answer

i know what u want u want xd

Best Answer

Yes, because many different kinds of people use EP. I'm not sure why you'd block them for being annoying if you know they have mental difficulties, but ultimately it's your choice.

Best Answer

i dont wanna hurt anyone s feelings that why i try to answer evrybody , ^^

Best Answer

no and no

Best Answer

we all have our issues in life, whether its physical, emotional, mental, or otherwise. we live in a society that has little to no tolerance for people who are disabled or suffering in some other way. I think if you can't show someone a little patience, then you should just leave from their lives.

Best Answer

If you block people with mental problem's on EP there wouldn't be many left

Best Answer

No, you block them if you dont like someone. I just did in the morning. People in general are 'mental' and EP is a good platform for being yourself.

Best Answer

yeah xd

Best Answer

No, it isn't rude. More often people are drunk or high I think. Either way, you shouldn't have to feel annoyed here. The black magic folks are bad enough. ;{

Best Answer

lool

Best Answer

Maybe some of them do. But that's all the reason they're here. For us, we can give support but if you can't handle it anymore, I guess just leave it at that.

Best Answer

yeah im trying my best

Best Answer

If i good nurse let me has ice creams!

Best Answer

ok u got it !

Best Answer

yes some do , and just use common sense before blocking someone

Best Answer

Best Answer

It is rude to block anyone unless they send you vile or inappropriate messages!

Best Answer

lol i know what u r talking abt !!!

Best Answer

So if I block wilsjane. Because his profile picture show's his private. That means i'm rude?

Best Answer

There are no pictures of my boyfriends "private" on EP or any where else.

Best Answer