cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 8 Answers Jun 16, 2012

Of course. They still have brains **** wad.

Best Answer

Ok shite for brains, what can they see?....

Best Answer

Everything. The eyes ony provide a vision of what is there in front of you. The brain creates anything you want to see in your dreams. You really think they don't have a brain don't you. Apparently you don't as you can't even imagine or think.

Best Answer

its only a guess, but i would say they probably form a perception in there minds of whats going on in there environment, and what ever that perception is they probably dream about it

Best Answer

Didn't quite grasp what you were saying, but I may mull over it :)

Best Answer

They don't need perceptiojns. People tell them what things are, look like and all the rest. So they know, not just make up a perception. Jesus, where do you lot come from, the very shallow end of the gene pool for sure. If not the arid section.
They can also hear it on the radio or TV. People describing things, what they do, look like and so on. Use some imagination.

Best Answer

SHite for brains people can't mull anything over. They've already decided, without thought.

Best Answer

are you on medication?

Best Answer

You are the most offensive person I've seen on this site so far. Are you blind? Because MAYBE, if you WEREN'T, you could stop pretending you know everything abut something you've never experienced. How are people who have sight supposed to know what the sightless see(Assuming they've been blind since birth)? We don't perceive things the exact same way. I don't think a blind person really quite understands what color is, truly. They may know scientifically what it is but not how to apply it to random objects they feel. I think if they feel a round object, and you TELL them it's round, or a circle or whatever, they have an understanding of what it is. But in their dreams, I'm not sure if they have colors or not. Maybe blind people give sound an almost physical form in their head. I wouldn't know, I'm not blind. Even if I blindfolded myself, I'd never have the same experience as them. I'd still remember what things looked like.
So I don't think that I can answer your question. You'd have better luck finding a blind person and reading your question aloud to them.
And all that crap I just said is only my theory or speculation or guess or whatever.

Best Answer

Wow, that must be the Best question of the week..,I would love to know the answer ..hmmm! Maybe I'll google it when time permits..kudos!

Best Answer

I do recall whan I was at school many, many moons ago they used to have blind piano tuners. One was on stage or assembly as they called it, but that was 40 odd yrs ago and I've slept since then...

Best Answer

Everybody dreams, it is necessary to survive. There is a neurological condition that strikes and destroys the dream center of the brain; those people who get it become psychotic and usually die in a few months. Do they visualize? I bet they do. If a person can feel things with their hands, the brain in order to process the information and code it as memory, has to make sense of the collected information. I also believe (as a reincarnationist) that memories are greater than just the brain and so (for example) a person who had raised horses in another life experience would be well suited to create a horse visualization, especially if they had handled models of horses, and had met with, felt, groomed and ridden horses in this lifetime. Smells make memories, tastes, sounds, and touch. The brain is, I think coded, for the creation of dreams in every human. I like your question.

Best Answer

Believe it or not, that made sense. And I've not even been smoking :) thank you....

Best Answer

As I said Shite.

Best Answer

Heard you the first time. Your lack of argument and choice of response indicates that there is nothing in you that contributes to this question. Metaphysics, which science studies only minimally, and the issues hypnosis produces, adds interesting items for discussion here. In short, if you have anything to offer, it surely is not in evidence. This makes you uninteresting.

Best Answer

of course! Silly question :)

Best Answer

Tis for me :)

Best Answer

How are people who have sight supposed to know what the sightless see(Assuming they've been blind since birth)? We don't perceive things the exact same way. I don't think a blind person really quite understands what color is, truly. They may know scientifically what it is but not how to apply it to random objects they feel. I think if they feel a round object, and you TELL them it's round, or a circle or whatever, they have an understanding of what it is. But in their dreams, I'm not sure if they have colors or not. Maybe blind people give sound an almost physical form in their head. I wouldn't know, I'm not blind. Even if I blindfolded myself, I'd never have the same experience as them. I'd still remember what things looked like.
(Re-posted this here because I wasn't sure you would see my earlier post)

Best Answer