jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 16 Answers Mar 26, 2012

im petite. i dont think im more attractive due to that fact. I just think im fukkin funny. and non catty. And thats probably why guys like me.

Best Answer

every petite woman on the planet thinks the same about bigger women? what are they robots?

Best Answer

yeppers!!!

Best Answer

I'm just a small woman. I don't think my own or of others' attractiveness that often.

Best Answer

Probably, but it's strange how tastes change. I am tall, five foot ten, and in high school most boys liked short girls. I was slim but tall. Then when I got older tall became the thing to be.

Best Answer

No. Don't think it has much to do with height. Monica Bellucci is about 6 feet tall. Doubt any man would kick her out of bed cause she's too tall.

Best Answer

Well, everybody makes fun of me because I'm petite. I am thin and only 5'1 "tall.<br />
I don't think that makes me especially attractive. Somehow I look childlike and not sexy.<br />
My husband likes me very much, but his taste in women is not conventional either. He prefers small breasts and ***. I know the majority of men like their women curvy and taller than me.<br />
There is one thing I like about being small though. You tend to look younger. That compensates a lot. And well... in sex you are more manageable I guess, lol

Best Answer

I am a petite woman I think bigger women are more attractive. Men like long legs, and women tall enough to kiss with out bending over. At 5'2" I often only came up to men's bellies when I was dating. <br />
My husband is only 7 years older then I. However, we got a lot of comments about the age difference which I think were more because he is 6'5" than because I looked like his daughter

Best Answer

I'm like 5' 1" and I have always wanted to be taller, just because in my experience both men and women find smaller women to be "cute", which I think is freakin' annoying. Especially when you're an adult.

Best Answer

NOT ME!! I love small women. They cuddle better &amp; are easier to have a good time with. They also have less manly faces &amp; men want to feel big..not feel like they have to stand on tip toe to be with their woman!

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

O_O

Best Answer

I'm petite I don't. Men like all different kinds of women. I'm actually jealous of the confidence of larger women, and being comfortable in their skin

Best Answer

petite is best...its like a puppy vs. a full grown...the puppies get most of the attention...why? cuz they are smaller &amp; cuter...get it?

Best Answer

I think your right Jade....It's against the law to hunt whales in most countries anyway...

Best Answer