Serenitree Serenitree 70+, F 6 Answers Sep 24, 2011

Yes, look in the shaving section.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

They do...just bought one a few weeks ago.....try Rite Aid, that's where I bought mine. If you can't find one and you have a bad nick, wet a tea bag and hold it to the cut. the tannic acid in the tea will stop the bleeding.

Best Answer

Really? Tea bags? I have used them for burns and sties in the eye, but never heard about stopping bleeding.

Best Answer

Thanks for the info re tea bags.

Best Answer

What the hell are those?

Best Answer

Pencils made of some substance which when applied to a small bleed, will stop the bleeding. Shaving cuts, etc.

Best Answer

They are still around but they can be hard to find. I worked at a drug store and someone asked for them and I had no idea what it was.

Best Answer

Yes, I get that, because when I asked at the pharmacy, the lady looked at me like I was speaking Martian.

Best Answer

Try the local CVS pharmacy....if there is one near you. :)

Best Answer

Don't know what CVS is. Probably not Canadian, is it?

Best Answer

LOL...No, I guess they aren't up there. But I would think that most pharmacies would carry styptic pencils...just not necessarily on the top or middle shelves. I read something today about how you can also stop bleeding by sprinkling black pepper on the cut. :)

Best Answer