apethetic apethetic 18-21, F 40 Answers Sep 17, 2010

Sociology has provided us numerous studies related to this question. Their findings are individuals very attractive and individuals that are below the norm in looks have the most challenges in life. Every attractive individual often live a life in fear that their looks will disappear the next day, along with spouse, jobs, family, and friends. They often are not hired because their potential employer/boss fears the competition, think they cannot perform the job, or fear the reaction of their spouse. <br />
Normal attractive people with good personalities have the best lives. They are the ones that get the jobs first, laid off last, and get promoted the most often. <br />
Society in most countries strikes out at the obese, the very skinny, the physically deformed, very short, very tall, and etc.<br />
Life is what we made of it, and it is rarely fair.

Best Answer

Yes and no. Yes because people go out of their way to be nice and do things for me. No because women just look at me and hate me and men want to go out with me yes, then they think I'll sleep with them, No!<br />
To be liked just because of what you look like isn't what we want! I am beautiful on the inside and am very intelligent thats what I want to be appreciated for!<br />
Theres nothing worse then a man wanting to be seen with you because of what you look like, we're not just arm candy!

Best Answer

Attractive people may get more dates and friends but they could end up with the same problems as someone whose less attractive.

Best Answer

in daily life, yes. being attractive makes it easier to get through a day in the world. However, once people that surround you adjust to your beauty, they begin to see through it and into your flaws.<br />
take it from me.

Best Answer

I think at times, maybe it seems like that...thinking some more, but I dont think across the spectrum of people, it is true of those that are more attractive and besides, isnt beauty in the eye of the beholder:) generalizations that people who look a certain way have it easier is just as bad as saying all people one one color are one way;) which they are not;)

Best Answer

If you wish to be attractive to achieve whatever you need to become happy, why not skip whatever's in the middle and go straight for the end goal - "be happy?' You can have that right now, if you let yourself. I can't help but say it: your question is really simplistic and naive. And some answers too, by the way. People, grow up and take your blindfolds off

Best Answer

duh...attractive people are scientifically proven to succeed more in life

Best Answer

On the surface, it seems so, but although they seem to attract a greater number of friends and lovers, often the quality of people who will attach themselves to someone ba<x>sed purely on looks leaves something to be desired.

Best Answer

I can say this...I am not very attractive, and I am very lonely. I have few friends which only call when they need something. All of the time I am ignored, or dismissed by strangers and because of that it is difficult to meet new people. I have always been in shape, and work out regularly. I have worked hard for everything I have. I can't say if my life is more difficult, but I can say it is different.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Overall, no! Seems we all struggle, although there is the relativity factor of our struggles and successes. <br />
Are rich people happier than poor people? I know folks that have nothing that are very happy and want for nothing.<br />
Are healthy people happier than sick people? I know sick people that love every minute of life and live it too it's fullest<br />
I know people that aren't the most physically attractive on the outside, but are the most beautiful people on the inside. We all know gorgeous people that are the most miserable, selfish individuals alive. I suspect life isn't so easy for them.

Best Answer

Yeah....Totally YES.

Best Answer

I have to say yes. I once was a pertty girl, but I ended up putting on a lot of weight because of health issues and medications. I was treated very nice, had alot of friends, and a good personalty. That all changed for me. As I gained weight my looks went down hill, my self esteem took a dive, I dont have a lot of friends anymore. People treated me different and not in the good way. Most people are polite, but then just wanted to get away from me as fast as they could. Most people that want to be around mr are drunks and bums, but that might be because I'm always trying to help them.

Best Answer

They are more confident.I belongs to this category but my life is full of challenges.

Best Answer

Well yes and no. My big sister is literally the most beautiful girl I have ever seen to date, including famous people. She has a great career that was made easier by the fact that she has a great personality and more so that her boss is a horny old man.<br />
On the flip side she never had had many girlfriends. She's nice (and not conceited, although she should be!) to them but the minute they bring their boyfriends around and he sneaks a peak at her she's a **** and a *****, no matter the fact all she did was say hello.<br />
She got asked to model but she never wanted to be an ob<x>ject like that. She's smart and beautiful and my role model but no, her life has NOT always been a bed of roses. I know she's had some lonely Saturday nights wishing girls weren't so petty.

Best Answer

I am gonna say no, because there was this girl (MANY others) in my class who was EXTREMELY popular, and quite good looking. But she was pretty smart, yet she kind of failed in class. I know actually a lot of good looking-popular kids that are not good students, and they have a lot of homework.

Best Answer

No. There's always something to b.I.t.ch about.

Best Answer

Its the people who have good looks and great personality that have better life. You go farther in life with outgoing and upbeat personality than with hot body and ****** personality! My ex not good looking but has a great personality and very upbeat and outgoing has a easier life than his friend that is good looking and is pestimistic about life.

Best Answer

No not all do,especially me.My looks have given me nothing but grief-mostly in work environments. The evil eyes and the bitchiness I had to put up with omg! And I hate this fact because I am so much more than my looks- only if they could see beyond that! I am intelligent, have a colourful personality and I have a kind and generous heart.I always have said that my looks are a curse for me.Somewhere here above L3fty made a comment where his coworkers who are women would get their work done by the men-well that would happen only if the men knew those women put out and no man would do someone elses anything without getting something in return-don't you think? ; )

Best Answer

They get treated better but don't necessarily have "better" lives but probaly quite different from less "attractive" people.

Best Answer