Adk1248 Adk1248 26-30, F 15 Answers Jan 12, 2010

Not me, but I'm the pitcher, not the catcher...LOL...

Only if you shove insane items in, my wife and I partake regularly, and still, have to start with my pinkie finger and work my way up to some real @n@l.

USE LUBE !

Best Answer

No. People who engage in extreme anal activity like ******* or penetration with really large objects do but regular anal sex doesnt result in a loose butt hole. The rectal muscles are very elastic.

Best Answer

they should probably get that checked out...mines just fine :]

Best Answer

Yep, and you don't wanna be around em! can't hold in their poop

Best Answer

No, Not necessarily. I have been getting anal sex from my age 13, and now I am 53. My anus is still tight

Best Answer

I use my 10" black **** ***** every night I ride it up an down going balls deep. It's great an now my *** hole is looser so I can just put it in easy

Best Answer

I have had lots of anal sex and my but it still tight! At times after I may get constipated but, for the most part every guy that has ever been inside me has told me it was Nice, Clean and Tight! Don't be scared to have anal just make sure you have a lot of LUBE!

Best Answer

I don't think lonelybm really knows what he/she is talking about on this issue, either. I agree, if someone has a problem with stuff slipping out of there, they probably already had a problem to begin with.

Mine never got too loose, anyway. It does get easier to slip it in after the first few times, but, unless you're sticking very large objects in there, shouldn't cause a problem. Also, like a *****, the rectum also gets tighter after you haven't done it for a while.

Best Answer

Not to me at least.

Best Answer

It is said Liberace did.

Best Answer

Not loose but a bit wider,i had sex with a friend who was very well hung and have noticed a difference with smaller men, dont seem to feel it as much.

Best Answer