Southpaugh Southpaugh 18-21 11 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Hobbies

I have no idea why boys arent blamed too. It takes 2 but its always the girl whos a slag

Best Answer

Yes they do set an example of what not to do, except that other teens don't get the message that they're not supposed to have sex, they just get the message that they have to be more careful not realizing that no birth control method is 100% effective. It's the teen brain that says "I want to do what I want, and it'll never happen to me" that gets them in trouble. Pregnant teens (and the fathers) are a walking billboard for immaturity and selfishness. I don't know why boys wouldn't be also held accountable; I'm pretty sure they're 50% responsible.

Best Answer

"Pregnant teens (and the fathers) are a walking billboard for immaturity and selfishness." -- Excellent!

Best Answer

Yes, they set a negative example and boys should also be held responsible. School are time when you make friends, study and create a foundation from where you can achieve your dreams.

Best Answer

They're both equally immature and stupid but you can tell if a girl got pregnant by looking at her, you can't tell if a guy got a girl pregnant by looking at him.

Best Answer

Both should be held accountable, takes two to tango. I think the main reason that boys are not held accountable is that it is much harder to find the father, unless the girl tells people who it was and even then, he could deny it. It is much easier to just focus on the one who can be proven to have engaged in s*xual intercourse, just by looking at that individual.

Best Answer

Yes and most definitely yes.

Best Answer

Both should be held accountable. Yes, they do. Unless they were rapped, that's different.

Best Answer

Both are as bad as each other especially being so silly, and i agree with unwordlyL unless that girl got raped and is now pregnant i don't think that would make her a bad example just someone who went through a terrible and terrifying experience and couldn't abort her baby.

Best Answer

I don't think the constructive way of dealing with the issue is paying out on a kid who is under intense pressure in their life - either the girl or the boy. <br />
And practically, you're assuming it's another school boy - it might be awkward and it's none of the school's business who he is.

Best Answer