Do the level and quantity of inane question irk you? They irk me, I thought (had hoped) EPers were better than that. I don't mind answers serious questions, but the stupid ones make me disinterested in helping anyone.
5hadow 5hadow 51-55 14 Answers Feb 20, 2012

And where did you get your PhD in psychology? Most people are here for a laugh.

Best Answer

Yea back in the day huh? Whatever. make someone laugh

Best Answer

You may be hanging with the wrong crowd, doll

Best Answer

why a Cracker Jack box of course

Best Answer

And it shows- lighten the F up-This is the internet- you don't get to pick your dance partner-like like we didn't get to invite you-but unlike you- the decent people on this thread are tolerating your hubris rather well, all except me- because I don't like you already- play nice

Best Answer

uh oh, someone with an education above 2nd grade. (rarefied air around here). Why yes, I am insufferable (it's the cross I have to bear for being right so often). I've never lost as much as a wick of sleep because someone didn't like me.
I'm not even sure where the "play nice" came from.

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- My educations is way above the 2nd grade, twit

Best Answer

Only some do....mainly anything having to do with pedos, and the ones posted by attention wh0res.

Best Answer

those I don't even bother with. Shame there isn't a way to put them out of my misery

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

No, questions never irritate me. Ya it may be too simple that one may think its stupid but i believe it has an answer. So any questions that has an answer should not be irritating

Best Answer

Some questions are childish and nonsense, in the name of humor. It's the irreverant and vulgar that irritate me the most. Definitely a lot of immature stuff here. But there's not much we can do about it.

Best Answer

I appreciate humor as much as the next person (even off color). Too bad there is nothing to be done.

Best Answer

i think some people need to realize this is NOT a s e x forum.

Best Answer

and some people need to stop being so mean! if u want to hurt somebodys feelings go be mean to ur mother/sister. and man the fcuk up, come say it to my face!

Best Answer

Not at all. I'm fairly new, and willing to answer most questions, in order to help other people.

Best Answer

good for you, My wide eyed optimism has since faded.
but I still do try to help serious people

Best Answer

You need to lighten up. Those "inane" or "stupid" questions are the one's you can have most fun with. Leave a little sarcastic comment here and there and all that. Or are you that boring.

Best Answer

leaving a sarcastic note would reduce me to their level.
why yes, I AM that boring and straight-laced.

Best Answer

Alrighty then!

Best Answer

I literally have yelled at my digital device due to the Q's. That tells me, I am totally A **** Ted! Twelve steps i wont take to remedy, however anger management might be in my near future.

Best Answer

I think I could stop very easily. but there are some some people that i do PM frequently. I could always text or email

Best Answer

Ok. im sorry about hurting anyones chances of recieving your "help." Ill get serious now?

Best Answer

good! its about time!

Best Answer

Cure me Serenity- please-

Best Answer

OK..thats why i logged on. Ive been really worried bout you mental health baby

Best Answer