As most have said far too dangerous without professionals around.

Best Answer

They are dangerous, do not play with them.<br />
Would you throw open your door and invite just anybody into your home? Just the same.

Best Answer

I've used one at a time when I was in rebellion, and I knew it would work( especially because I was in rebellion), and when it did, it creeped me out, and I left it alone. I knew they were demonic.

Best Answer

they don't work

Best Answer

My adopted mother taught me how to use one when I was little. Every time we used it together I felt very safe and the answers felt genuine. When I was 14, I decided I wanted to contact my real mother. So I took my board to my friends house and we tried contacting her. Nasty things happened and it's because I didn't think I needed to protect myself. Salt circles are common, but they keep out most energy. Honestly, if you want answers, just use a pendulum.

Best Answer

i dunno, but some childhood things we did as kids were borderline witchcraft. We used to do this finger thingy where we could accurately guess the number you were thinking of just by placing pressure on your fingers. As an adult that sounds f**king crazy. Somehow it worked a lot. The mechanics of how it worked still dont make sense, and i can barely remember how to do it. I cant even find this stuff on google and yet several of my friend (even separate states) new this trick to mind reading.

Best Answer

I remember that finger thing!!! I totally forgot about that....do you think it's something you have to practice or some just have the ability?

Best Answer

i think anyone can do it, but no one ever made a big deal of it. Its like a secret thing only kids know. Its kinda creepy now that i look at it. I told my cousin about it recently (even though we've never used the trick on each other before). For some reason we couldnt get it to work, but we both had unusual memories of being able to do it as a kid. It seems like this was a major cover-up. I remember at recess, we would always do the mind reading trick like once every two weeks around 3rd grade. I dont remember exactly who taught it to me, but we were always in groups when we did it. Im pretty sure none of them are thinking about that now, but if reminded them, it would make them think "woah!"

Best Answer

It all depends on whos channeling the energy. They do work, for the right people.

Best Answer

Do you have to be a believer?

Best Answer

In most cases yes. Your mind has to be open and willing to accept whatever will come through, but you have to be so careful! Anything can come through and stay if it wants. Get someone who is trained in Quija boards if you want to try them out, they can be very dangerous in inexperienced hands.

Best Answer

No, and no.

Best Answer

Have heard about it, would want to see one in action .

Best Answer

Me too....I remember we had 1 when I was a kid. I went to check it out and my mom threw it away. Her room mate was into all that stuff but she didn't want it around my sister and me.

Best Answer