if you have a red dot you have to be an EP paid member to be able to chat on meebo.

Best Answer

That's bullshit

Best Answer

When my membership lapsed for a week or two, I was no longer able to use meebo. Sorry, but that's how it is.

Best Answer

I think you are right WIB because my friend's disappeared when his membership ended and the only thing that is different in his profile and mine are the fact that he is a "dot" and I am not. I have heard from others though that disabled chat that once they disabled it they couldn't get it back but they weren't sponsors either. This would be a great question to ask in the improve ep group. I know they required the tokens to contact red dot people because the thought was that kids wouldn't be able to purchase tokens and therefore keep them from talking to "mature profiles." but I am not so sure that works either.

Best Answer

Yes, I've been through this question so many times ... the only people I can talk to on meebo (who have a red dot) are those who are paid members. Friends who have the red dot and are not members are not able to use it ... simple as that. I actually confirmed this with one of my red dot/nonmember friends yesterday evening to check. The token thing doesn't work anyway because there are other ways around it if someone is determined.

Best Answer

I don't think EP discriminates against Eastern Indian people but maybe because I have never come across a person from India on here.

Best Answer

Indians?

Best Answer