Yes, they do. It`s because they are always wanting to experience new things, new partners, etc. But someone with a high sex drive can stay committed if they have integrity. I`ve been faithful for over a decade....although it has been tough for a couple of reasons. a) I have had many opportunities to cheat b) my partner is not as sexual and thus more conservative and not as experimental as myself

Best Answer

Whether they are sexy or not shouldn't matter if they want to commit or not. If they genuinely want a relationship, want it to last, they will commit or not.

Best Answer

I just read an article but I closed the link I will try to find. In the list of most likely to cheat attractiveness was number 2

Best Answer

Please try to find it for me because I care so much on wanting to cheat on my future boyfriend.

Best Answer

In what way? That they are always having people coming on to them? They feel they need a lot of sex?<br />
It is possible, I think Rob Lowe is pretty damn sexy, not alone thinking that, But he is a very happily married man, who adores his wife.

Best Answer