SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 10 Answers Jul 7, 2012

it all just depends on WHAT you are attracted to. intelligence? vanity? money? promiscuity? I don't think you can base your question solely on the "complexity" of ones mind being attracted to the other ones "complexity" there's just too many factors to consider lol. but I do think it has to do with ones maturity and ability to comprehend. if one is so simple minded then they wouldn't have the ability to understand the other person, then there wouldn't be a relationship. i mean they would have to be relatively in the same ballpark

Best Answer

Opposites attract in the same way that like attracts like. Thought magnetism brings people to us who want what we have already learned; but at the same time, the human ego loathes having to experience its' interpretation of less-than.

Best Answer

Highly intuitive you are.

Best Answer

Like Yoda, you sound! < g >

Best Answer

No I think Cupid takes care of bringing people together.

Actually it is kind of a birds of a feather flock together thing and maybe location has a role - like a real smart person might always hang around a library and sooner or later their probably going to bump into another real smart person that they are attracted to. Cheers and happy week end!

Best Answer

not always though
sometimes one can meet someone who is opposite of them in unlikely places and all can be good...or bad... or indifferent lol

Best Answer

Good question. I'd say all can be true, because I've seen them all. Simple to simple, complex to complex, and simple to complex. Complex can also be attracted to simple. Because opposites attract, simple and complex sharing mutual attraction is probably the most likely.

(So, SmartSweet, if you go for the simple dude, that's OK... It's more about the heart than the mind...) :)

Best Answer

Good response and I find great attributes in simple and complex and actually find endearing qualities more so in one of the two. That should give you something to ponder. :)

Best Answer

Pondering... My guess is, and I'm sticking with, opposites attract... :)

Best Answer

Maybe yes, maybe no lol
What say you?

Best Answer

Hmm... "A woman is an enigma wrapped in a mystery" comes to mind. And notwithstanding the truth of that wonderful statement, I still contend, opposites attract!

Best Answer

I think love is attracted to love.....there can never be a formula for it :) So unique it is :)

Best Answer

That works:)

Best Answer