Maybe ....and dyslexic women go to bras

Best Answer

Of course single women go to the bars.. The only girl friends I have that still go to the bar, are single. There is nothing wrong with meeting people in bars anyway.. thats where I met the love of my life.

Best Answer

I think that most women have figured out that going to a bar is a terrible place to pick up a man. If they go - it's not to "fall in love" or "find a boyfriend" - it's usually just to have a good time with their friends. If you are looking for a pick-up then maybe the bar is a good place, but if you actually want to meet someone who is interested you for more than one night, try elseware. (just my opinion)

Best Answer

elsewhere where?

Best Answer

Depends what you are interested in. If you are into hockey - go to some hockey games. If you are interested in reading - hang out at some book stores. Being involved in things you enjoy is the best way to meet people - there is a good chance you will have similar interests (or atleast one).

Best Answer

try a place that does karaoke.

Best Answer

I hate bars.

Best Answer

Try nicer establishments.....hint they serve things that don't all come from the tap

Best Answer

nicer establishments like what?

Best Answer

i just saw the other part about talking. You don't want to go to bars for that. Try joining social clubs, intramural mixed sport teams, churches, doing volunteer work, taking fun classes (dancing or different kinds of art usually have girls) getting to know someone who works at your company, having friends introduce you, organizing a party with friends who have larger social groups

Best Answer

Try 7-la<x>yer, pumpkin or chocolate chip bars ... they're allays hangin over there.

Best Answer