I'm currently single (maybe for a few more years). A bunch of my friends have already been in quite some relationships. For me, it's fine, but anyone who is single find this quite annoying?
sandcaip sandcaip 13-15, M 4 Answers Aug 30 in Community

Well, I always say better to be with the right guy then with the wrong guy. If it's just 'to be with someone', it's not going to be love (let alone both people showing responsibility because a relationship isn't only about the butterflies in your stomach, there's a LOT of responsibility coming along with it!). A good relationship needs to go hand in hand with respect, communication, same beliefs and same point of views of things. Respect is the most important thing. Always.

Best Answer

I find it very odd that someone your age has friends who have been in several relationships. Sheesh. When are kids getting involved now? Elementary school? i don't understand this new hot and heavy young generation and why the heck they want to complicate their lives and pair up all the time. It's ridiculous.

Best Answer

Maybe relationships in my country is a little bit different. Students are so busy with studying from 7am to 5pm (plus extra classes from 7pm to 9pm or later). Couples can only hang out together in the break time (in school). There are no hangouts outside school (parents wouldn't let so). Therefore, relationships here are quite innocent. I don't think they are not something that are odd (we are high schoolars already)

Best Answer

It does sound quite different. But it makes me wonder too....when do your friends find the time to develop these relationships?

Best Answer

Like i said, they only can hang out at breaktime, chat and sms each other, the boy carries bags for the girl, eat lunch together, buy food or beverage for the other... In general, just little things

Best Answer

I don't personally, but I think about 95% of people of our age are single, and a lot of adults would argue that we shouldn't even want to date at the moment. I have no intention of getting into a romantic relationship.

Best Answer

I think all of you misunderstand me. In my city (or at least in my school), in relationships are just hang outs together at breaks, helping each other with the homework. The study is quite a strain here (actually in the whole country) so, what to say, the feelings are very pure. Btw, i enter high school already.

Best Answer

Most of my friends are married. It used to bug me to death and now, I realise how lucky I am to be single and happy.

Best Answer