ar93 ar93 18-21, M 2 Answers Jun 10, 2013 in Community

Probably. I've seen things that where passive aggressive or ignorant. Things saying " You have to be this thin" or advertising a website to find love by using typically hot people, making those who want to find love through attraction go there so they feel like they have more of a chance.<br />
It's like Axe commercials. They get this scruffy/scrawny looking guy to put on Axe and have these " drop dead gorgeous " girls run after him, to make it seem like ladies like it, when in reality, it should be the women wearing the body spray. <br />
Personally the worst is those stupid FB pages that say things like " Like in 2.1 seconds if you love your mom, don't if you want her to burn in a fire" which totally guilt trips you. Or those stupid pictures that say " If we get 1,000,000 likes our daddy will take us to Disney World " which are completely fake, yet they play with your emotions because you want those kids to go to disney world ( yet, they won't )

Best Answer

Sell you your emotions? My emotions are part of me, they dont occur outside of my body, so no.

Best Answer