rataolvidada rataolvidada 22-25, F 34 Answers Feb 21, 2010

No, I like them that way. Dumb and beautiful gets boring real quick.

Best Answer

I get turned on by smart and beautiful women.

Best Answer

ughhh they make me melt- im like putty in their hands

Best Answer

Not to me. I fight back with my own genius.

Best Answer

All women intimidate me.... my winkle shrivels up in fear at the mere sound of one....

Best Answer

Depends on the Guy!

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer

I'd say yes, Men are such fascinating creatures aren't they.

Best Answer

I think it's best if we ask men who ARE with smart beautiful women ;)

Best Answer

just because a woman is attractive men get a hard on but once they find out that you are smarter than they are they find a way to move on to another piece of *** that they can feel superior over

Best Answer

Yeah, that's why the guys call us *******!

Best Answer

only the weak guys with no confident's ,she may be smart and beautiful but she must all'so be confident.

Best Answer

Yes, most men are intimadated but only because they are afraid you won't want them if you are smarter then they are, or if you find out how stupid they actually are. There is hope some guys are not intimadated because they actually have enough intellectual capacity to recognize a good thing when they see her, and to be open to a relationship with her. The thing is it is rare to find the guys who aren't jerks or a piece of poo.

Best Answer

no. They do not intimidate self confident guys.<br />
yes. They intimidate guys who don't have their act together.

Best Answer

If the guy is neither then yes

Best Answer

I have a guy friend who says "YES!"<br />
He admits to being a chicken in that particular arena.<br />
Can be frustrating to us women who think the man should make the first move.

Best Answer

I know a few of women who like to think men are intimidated by their intelligence, when in fact they just act like ********.

Best Answer

At risk of sounding like a vain pompous ***, YES despite the fact that formal education and I do not meld well on the I.Q tests I have been scored on I was told I am " PRETTY smart!" As far as being beautiful not any more, I am fat( few extra pounds) and my perfectly manicured hair ( past tense) is now one big au naturale mess

Best Answer

My smart, beautiful woman intimidates me regularly....but we play other games as well

Best Answer

Young, Immature (in the ways of Life)....YES.<br />
Let "the Smart, Beautiful Women" SEEK OUT "the Seasoned Male"; who HAS 'Learned the Lessons of Life' and CAN "Please" her...<br />
GIVEN the Opportunity.

Best Answer