Of course, I'm making a gross generalization here but looking at anecdotal evidence, I think they do tend to make better boyfriends. Some of my friends date the jock types and their boyfriends seem so arrogant, controlling and inconsiderate compared to mine!
CryptoHash CryptoHash 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 13, 2010

Go for the nerdy jock....that's the best of both worlds.

Best Answer

Well a nerdy jock is still a "smart, nerdy guy" lol. Good idea.

Best Answer

why go for the nerdy guys when you can go for the logical common sense guys.

Best Answer

hell yea jocks mainly just want sex and than will leave you on the other hand some jocks will stick with you

Best Answer

For me they would, watching football puts me to sleep. In fact I've thought about putting a TV in my room and watching football to try as a cure for my insomnia.

Best Answer

Yes they do. BUT; you have to ive and take. They probably give more time to their desktop then to you. I' one of them ;-0. But then I make her desktop and laptop like a feast, so she's happy anyway. With me as a person as well, I think. You know what? I'll do a survey, you'll know tomorrow. <br />
Most of the time the friends of your girlfriends ate insecure and therefore macho. As long as you allow to stay your friend in his field, he knows that he knows. He probably tears down and rebuilds the I-phone of the Jock within 30 minutes? After that Jocks keep their mouth shut.<br />
But then, hee, I like Nerds. What about Geeks?<br />
Edit:<br />
About the mentioned stereotypes. I'm sorry, but in a way stereotypes exist otherwise we wouldn't know the word belonging to it. But sure, there are Jocky-ish Nerds en Nerdy-ish Jocks. And what about the Geeks? <br />
xW

Best Answer

i would agree with destiney24 but in general i would say the more brainy guy would take the time to figure out what pleases a woman so probably those nerdy guys.

Best Answer

Precisely. And they don't seem so full of themselves (not saying all jocks are, but it's more common with them)

Best Answer

Nerds make better husbands than boyfiends I think. Gals want exciting and risky and dangerous boyfriends; they want stable, loving, and caring husbands. Kinda hard for nerds to get the chance at being a husband tho, eh?

Best Answer

Nah, the people who want a "risky" guy are living in a fantasy. <br />I definitely want exactly the same features in a bf as I'd want in a husband.

Best Answer

Boyfriends, yes. Lovers, no. Set your own priorities and make your choice.

Best Answer