I was wondering this. You see, I don't think I hate people but I do want to do what would be considered "horrible" things to them. Why would I want to emotional and physically harm people if I did not hate them? A lack of empathy and feeling I doubt alone makes me want to harm people. It definately shows the human race as despicable if the only thing holding them back are those two things. This question was posed to me by a friend of mine. She knows what I am and is an idiot for staying around but she buys me food, gives me money and lets me crash at hers whenever I like so I'm staying. Maybe she thinks I can eventually learn to love her..
Etchas Etchas 18-21, M 13 Answers Feb 1, 2012

They feel nothing but opportunity

Best Answer

I feel a great deal of hate. especially towards people who speak so matter-of-factly on topics they so obviously know so little about. Turn off your tv for awhile, and go read a book.. maybe even go outside. Go learn something, and just go away. You don't belong here.

Best Answer

You know nothing of what I know you souless bas*tard

Best Answer

If he were hardcore he wouldn't be on EP- And it wouldn't be so easy to get under his skin with one sentence

Best Answer

Upset a sociopath? ...

Best Answer

Note I am the ONLY A he balked at-Think I hit a nerve?

Best Answer

Not hate, a flat disinterest-the sociopathic gaze, the one that does the damage (that fortified mental grip as some kid described it)-we see thru people, see the emptyness in them, or project-whatever. The rage is born from isolation, its our own nervous systems that sociopaths are at war with, just happens the world gets caught in the middle...

Best Answer

I feel hate, toward everyone. Some people more than others, but I believe my anarcho-primitivist hate for the world I live in sometimes overpowers the ice of sociopathy.<br />
Despite common belief, not all sociopaths are completely emotionless. In fact, there are a very small number of sociopaths who feel absolutely nothing all the time. <br />
We feel happiness, sadness, hate, anger and the like; it's just things like jealousy, love, guilt and compassion that evade us. Even basic emotions (hate, happiness, sadness, anger) run shallow and change quickly.<br />
Although, because of my particular viewpoint of the world, I'd say that my grief and rage for the loss of my world run deeper than the Pacific.

Best Answer

I feel despise towards humanity. makes me sick to my stomach how weak this world is. rolling around it's pathetic ideals. there is a stereotype for everything in this world...but remember there are grey areas too, not everyone always fits the exact stereotype. Look at Darmer, psychopathic killer, who dismembered and cannibalised his victims, yet felt remorse after, and yet remorse is meant to be inconceivable to a psycho/ sociopath. Who knows though if his remorse was for his victims or for himself. I personally don't care. Another reason to dislike labels...if you fall into the grey, that's where you fall

Best Answer

I see it this way, if a sociopath doesn't understand his condition, and if he does not care to understand about his condition, and why he/she is the way he is and why he keeps doing the things he does to himself and to others, he really just keeps losing out on the meaning of life and love. A sociopath's brain and lack of emotions or aggressive emotions stem directly from infancy and childhood lack of love, and those early on feelings of lack of love can't seem to be replaced in their brains and their emotions later on in their sad, cold, callous adulthood in life.

Best Answer

I am trying to break up with a sociopath just don't know what this feeling is in my stomach. we were dating for about 9 months everything was great I thought he was the 1. then right after 9 months he totally changed it was literally day and night. after the change the only start asking me for money to buy him a car to help him move and to pay his bills. of course I told him no then he would just cursed me out and then a few days later he would just turn around and ask me again this is been going on now for 4 months. I found out he's had to ex wives lots of girlfriends and living with someone now but still ask me for money thats crazy. how do I get rid of this feeling?

Best Answer

i met an old aquatence. he kept his distance for quite sometime and as did i. i had just gotten out of a psychopathic relationship. the guy was trying to make me kill myself. the old aquatence i met, lets call him jeremy, we would confide in each other about our relationships. there was a girl he really seemed to love. she droped him like a rock. . he told me "i dont know how to stop loving her with out receeding back to where i was." i didnt know what jeremy ment then. but i do now. month later, we would txt all the time. i thought he was great. but iknew something was up because he was waay too nicce. i thought of how my terribal history with men could be going on again i thought he was autistic or crazy & no one had the niceness to tell me. he isnt autistic. and i dont consider him crazy. he told me that if i could figure him out, i had the right to know. so after quite a while of research i figured out he was a sociopath. i wasnt afraid. more intreaged if anything. so after a while, i knew he wasnt telling me something. he had told me everything was faked and that he really doesnt have emotion, well, he does, just it feels like its under a thick fog and he cant get to it. he told me, that he really craves to kill people, its all about power and controle,its like a hunger. when he told me, i wasnt afraid. we are in the same religion and he says that is the only thing that keeps him from murder.cuz jehovah would disaprove. i wanted him to show his monster. i wanted him to let it out, and show me his other side. to be real with me. so we went some place alone away from civilization and i bound his hands, and made sure he didnt have his knife on him. then he looked at me with no emotion.his eyes looked like they were dead.. but something not alive was moving behind them. like a smuldering fire. then i put my knife on his lap, he asked if it was a test. i said no, he thew it back at me, and said he wasnt cutting himself out. so i took my knife and cut the tape off of him. haha.. ill never forget the face he made. he was so confused. but i wasnt afraid of him. or him killing me. he was letting his desire out around me, and once i cut him out he said.. my monster doesnt want to harm you. later, we were discussing it, i said, jeremy? have you ever thought that your monster is more of a gaurdian than a monster? (his parent used to abuse him horribly as a child up untill he moved out and no one knew about it) i contineud, "your monster isnt merely the desire to take life, its stronger desire is self preservation. humans are animals & when animals are cornered they atack. you were cornered when u were little & never had anything other than that. no wonder his desire to kill, which is better labled as a gaurdian, than a monster, wants to atack people. cuz now if he ever reveals his deep recess of his mind to society they will be disgusted then hes cornered again, and if not being cornered means being lonely & misunderstood than no wonder hes 'hun

Best Answer

*hungry
so if that is guidence as to weather sociopaths hate, then there ya go :p
i think jeremy some what hates people because this world made him who he is and now they hate what they are responsibal for. its not fair to him, or other sociopaths. not that he conciously concerns himself with it because his mind understands that people are just stupid and wont even try to understand out of fear of the unknown.but i think that gaurdian, his desire, is infanintly pissed at everyone, but aparently not me because im not afraid, and ive actually helped him. my story may sound unbelieveable. but it has happened. . . dont get sociopaths and psychopaths mixed up mind you. socios are a product of invironment and not all have the same desire. psychos are busted from birth.

Best Answer

and also OP, love isnt something that is learned. its something humans are compelled to feel and care about some one for good reason. if you have done 'horribal' things to people or animals in the past, do you get a rush? maybe its stealing or other things that give you a rush. jeremy said that, love isnt as strong as the rush of killing, but it doesnt just vanish either. (killed animals not humans lol)

Best Answer

Hey you should share your story in the I am a sociopath group. Quite a few would find this interesting. Your description of a sociopath's eyes are spot on from what other people tell me my eyes look like at times. I'm not completely sure your friend isn't a sociopath as much as he is a psychopath, but really who cares?

Best Answer

Not really hate, but more of a slight distaste.

Best Answer

it appears to me they feel a detached icy superiority, you are only of use to THEM yet neither loved nor hated, you are of no consequence to them other than being something to exploit, use, lie to and extort...hate would be something they would sneer at, look down on..??

Best Answer

Detached icy superiority is definately how I would class how I feel.

Best Answer

I strongly urge you to seek help with a therapist. You must really hate yourself.

Best Answer

I AM A sociopath, WHAT YOU WNAT? fLOWERS AND CHOCOLATES?

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer