This Somalian refugee parked his car in my marked PAID parking spot, and he didn't live in the housing complex. I was forced to park in my roommates spot, and my roommate came home and double parked so the guy would be forced to ask us to move it, and we could tell him not to park there. Eventually, the guy comes out, and starts honking his horn. We watch him do this for a while, we go outside and I said "calm down, you're parked in my spot that I paid for. See those parking tag hanging from my rear view mirror? You don't have any. don't park here again or I'll have you towed". He puffs out his chest, gets in my face and yells "DIS IS MY SPOT NOW. YOU PARK SOMEWHERE ELSE". I laugh, and say "I'm not sure where you're from, but this isn't how things operate in Canada." Then he yells "I FROM SOMALIA, TOO NAIGT WE COME AN HURT YOU" And I said "Who, you and some pirates?". Then I called security and had him arrested for uttering threats. Hopefully they deported him.
shardster shardster 31-35, M 3 Answers Feb 3, 2013

He'll fight for a parking spot but he won't fight to live in his own country? What a ****.

Best Answer

I know right? Canada's all like: "Sure buddy, we'll help you out". And he starts going all scar-face with the parking spots like its 1982. He should have applied that energy to social change in Somalia.

Best Answer

You are 35 and have a roommate ??

Best Answer

you're 41-45 and can't read? It says 31-35. And yes, I do have a roommate, as I just moved to the oil sands for work, and it has one of the highest priced areas for real estate in Canada. A ****** 2 bedroom house here can cost $1,000,000. Not that you would know anything about that, seeing as one can buy a house for $12,000 in your ****** collapsed economy.

Best Answer

Wow.....a grass and a creep.

Best Answer