Kathyred Kathyred 31-35 19 Answers Jul 19, 2009

Try as they might, I fight, I bite, give a little insight, this rap is tight, I see the light, it is my right, to give all my might, and be polite, dont want to be in the spotlight, I am extremely bright, so eff negativity is my soundbite. Later yo.

Best Answer

It is not negative people or unhappy ones (due to depression); it is the Lilliputians of life; those inadequate types who possess native cunning (who seek to run with both the hares and the hounds) and who are toadies to all in authority. Their aim, as you have noticed, is to bring you down to their level. If they find any weakness in you, which you may have unwittingly shown, they will take full advantage of it to make you obligated to them. If it is a guy he will offer you his wife; if it is a woman she will be available. Others will sever contact with you and devise fault to blame it one you.<br />
There are many other ways those toadies seek to emasculate one's success, power, or happiness. Familiarity breeds contempt; best to maintain one's counsel even if it means social isolation to a degree. Those who cannot breach your armour will hate you and they will seek to subvert you in other ways; they never rest! <br />
Those of us born with the Christian influence will recall Judas who, if one thinks of it, is the clear 'secular' message about the weakness of individuals; of the Lilliputians who will have you crucified especially if your reputation is like that of David fighting the giant as Jesus was doing with the orthodox Jews of his era.<br />
Many subscribers to EP feel that friends are so necessary but then so did this guy from Nazareth yet he was betrayed by one of them. It is similar to the tale of Samson. To those of you who dearly love your friends and so candidly confide in them, then be careful, and watch your back.

Best Answer

I think they just hate me for being a Christian. That's a worse enough crime for them.

Best Answer

Possibly?

Best Answer

definitely.

Best Answer

This is common. Just keep being happy and don't let anyone bring you down.

Best Answer

some unhappy people would actually like to be happier. they don't want to beat you but actually join you.

Best Answer

Yes! Some people just cannot stand to see someone else happy or have more than them. They are all around and always will be. Just ignore them and live YOUR life.

Best Answer

i've never been the happy person that someone was trying to make miserable. but then when i'm miserable i am happy for other peoples happiness. all the better for them. my misery HATES company.

Best Answer

I would get defeated and worship them.I would become they're slave! get it. NO OPPOSITION!!! PLEASE

Best Answer

They might. I'm too busy to notice. :)

Best Answer

I think they just want you to join in on feeling sorry for them. If you don't, it makes them more determined.

Best Answer

You meet thease *** holes sometimes but not too often. It's funny when their shity attitudes cause them grief, priceless.

Best Answer

At work I sit next to probably one of the most negative people I know. And It rubs off on me alot. There's days when I have to just tune her out and totally ignore her. She is a friend and I like her for the most part, but she's too much at times

Best Answer

i kind of think so!!!! but i just blow it off.

Best Answer

YES!<br />
My ex and his family are very miserable people.<br />
I am a positive person and try my best to be sweet to everyone but these people really pushed me to my limits.<br />
Its been an 8 year long battle to pay for all of their mistakes.<br />
However it has not tainted my happiness...I am just more wiser.<br />
They did me a favor!

Best Answer

I'm experiencing something similar now with one of my best friends at work, she is miserable in her marriage and she has been planning for 5 years how to leave her husband and is too affraid to do it, so I have a boyfriend now and we have been together for 2 months I talk to her because nshe is my friend and she only tells me to leave him and that he is an ah. she is dying for me to leave him ccause she knows that regardless our differences I'm happy with him.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Misery loves company.

Best Answer