lol yet you come back for more. a masochist in the making ... jokes. i don't directly say anything mean :)

Best Answer

could you please stop, my account got hacked and now everyone hates me

Best Answer

lol np. doubt everyone hates you. amused at your youth maybe.
soldier on

Best Answer

Easy target...agreed....

Best Answer

*smacks you across the face*<br />
Snap out of it!

Best Answer

i cant i had depression and i cut before all of this

Best Answer

och..

Best Answer

Hi Casey.

Best Answer

Hi Tony.

Best Answer

Not all of us...hun...I'm not sure what happened to you but from the sounds of it you got a taste of adult sarcasm....I didn't read any of the question or comments towards you, but try to delete them...they will go away and soon life will be back to normal....we adults have short memories when it comes to foolishness...LOL

Best Answer

Don't take QanA so seriously.....lotta jokesters. And if you can't take the heat you can always block.

Best Answer

Now, why would anyone want to make you cry? That would be mean. If someone is mean to you, block them, and if they continue, report them.

Best Answer

I have. What am I missing?

Best Answer

because i got hack by my little sister and now everyone hates me and i cant blame my sister she did not know what she was doing, she is 8

Best Answer

If she did nasty stuff, she must have known it. Even an 8 year old knows when something is just nasty. 4 year olds know nasty when they see it.

Best Answer

yeah she knew but she did not know people would read it, like on Y!A people read it but they leave it if it is stupid

Best Answer

I'd never make you cry, Caitlin. Who's upsetting you so?

Best Answer

too many people on here, my little sister found out my pass and everything and did this! she is only 8 but still

Best Answer

Then you need to change your account. And don't let your sister get your password.

Best Answer

I agree with grantme. Change your account right now and guard your password with your life.

Best Answer

i changed my username and pass.

Best Answer