I'm so tired of getting dumped for other girls who "aren't better than you just "different". I would much rather there be something wrong with me that I could fix with hard work, then something intrinsic to my soul that does fit with anyone elses.
ashez2ashes ashez2ashes 26-30, F 1 Answer Jul 11 in Dating & Relationships

Sounds like you are in a bad place... very, very sorry to hear it. I've been to a similar place, more than once, and this is what I always did. I wrote on a piece of paper each and every single good thing about myself that I could think of. Then, after thinking about it for a day or two, being sure I'd written everything down, I began to celebrate each and every single one of those things... One I'd celebrate by having my favorite dinner, one by going out with a good friend, and so on and so forth. By the time I'd gone half way through my list, it came to me that I was having a great time, and that if I simply enjoyed me, others might too. Worked out more than once. I'm wishing good thoughts for you, you are a special person.

Best Answer