SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 11 Answers May 1, 2012

usually depends on age 20 and under maybe they just think they are smart *** 20+ they know they are smart *** and like to flaunt it but insecure has nothing to do with humor

Best Answer

So it is just because they want to be as they want to be with no real reason behind it?

Best Answer

Well I can be smart *** and I am far from insecure for most it requires confidence to some degree, if I feel the question is not serious I will try to reply a non serious answer and yes some people do it just for self entertainment and like someone else has said what one person finds funny is not what another may find funny

Best Answer

We all have different levels of understanding when it comes to humour, what one person thinks is funny another might think is a sarcastic comment. Some people on here may reply to many questions just to keep a sort of conversation going, we all have our reasons for using this place as a chat forum sometimes. I wouldn't call it insecurity in any way though.

Best Answer

That is why I gave a choice..is it humor or insecurity that causes these remarks..or perhaps it is something else?

Best Answer

Looking for attention? Recognition? something like that.

Best Answer

yes that.... what you said.

Best Answer

Its most definitely humor. Thats the only reason why I make the remarks.

Best Answer

Do others know it is humor based or do they think you are being sarcastic and possibly insecure?

Best Answer

Trying to be funny? Who can judge the motives of the heart?

Best Answer

Is it a motive of the heart or just a motive with some other intent?

Best Answer

Out of the mouth flow the issues of the heart...

Best Answer

Both of those, and, I will say something smart to a person that I feel deserves it.

Some people just need a wake up and the only way on line is with the quick smart reply.

Best Answer

Point well taken.

Best Answer

Alec Thorne was born in London, England. As a mutant, he was contacted by James Hudson to be one of the first members to join Department H. Alec was also one of the first recruits to join The Flight, a precursor to Alpha Flight, and in their first mission, they stopped the terrorist known as Egghead from launching a thermonuclear missile at the United States.[1] Later, after Hudson divided the team into three smaller groups, Thorne (as Smart Alec) began training in Gamma Flight.[2] Later, the members of Gamma Flight were contacted by Jerry Jaxon to join Omega Flight in his bid for vengeance against Hudson. During the fight, Smart Alec was defeated when he looked in Shaman's magical medicine bag; the resulting mental shock shut down his mind, allowing Shaman to shrink him down to miniature size and stick him in the bag.[3]

Snowbird was later forced to kill Sasquatch to vanquish the Great Beast, Tanaraq, who co-inhabited his body. This left Walter Langkowski mind to roam freely.[4] Langowski's mind eventually entered Thorne's tiny body in an attempt to return to the human world. Thorne's body was finally killed when Langkowski merged his mind into the Box robot to defeat Pestilence, whose freed mind had inhabited the body of Snowbird (who was in the form of Sasquatch at the time), before Langkowski took over the Sasquatch body.[5]

Best Answer

insecure

Best Answer

I think so too.

Best Answer