some people might think that way

Best Answer

Ha! Everyone knows Arabia is a city in Paris!

Best Answer

There was an area called Arabia until the British decided to divide it up into nations. The book "The Peace to End All Peace" describes how it was done.

Best Answer

lol seriously! :D

Best Answer

:D , those are called americans :D

Best Answer

lol don't start a fire here :)

Best Answer

Yeah, sometimes Saudi Arabia is referred to as "Arabia", but it's no big deal. Intelligent people know that Iranians are Persians, and that most people in the Middle East are considered poor by the standards of Saudi Arabia. This is your story, isn't it??

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/I-Have-A-Confession/6629992

Best Answer

Yea my story, what are you trying to say? should I be offended yet? :p

Best Answer

Offended? Hell, I don't know, that's up to you. I'm just trying to validate your authenticity.

Best Answer

I was just kidding dude. Im Egyptian if u wanna know :)

Best Answer

You're African.

Best Answer

You are Homo sapien.

Best Answer

moonii, there's a BIG difference between a person's nationality, and their genus/species. Maybe you should educate yourself a little more before you try to correct someone that is obviously smarter than you. JS.

Best Answer

LOL really?
Smh!

Best Answer

Shake it all you want, mooni. You're a girl, and you have to obey the Shia, or you'll be stoned.

Best Answer

Loads

Best Answer