or are they so desensitized by the media that they think looking like a actual woman- (curves) means they are fat? i have never met a straight man that doesn't like curvy feminine women. i have seen thin or really slender women that will call a women with big hips and a bust, fat- and they weren't. Im not talking about overweight or obese women im talking about real curvy women. And yes i love women with meat on their bones, not too much though :P
throughthedarkness throughthedarkness 22-25, M 26 Answers Jul 5, 2012

By today's standards for model women Marilyn Monroe would be considerd "fat". That was one sexy fat gal !

Best Answer

yes...of course...in Roman times, women with curves were considered the sex symbols of their times...i LOVE women with curves...just think about the 1950's pinup bombshell girls (Monroe, Mansfield, etc)...we need to return to the point of sanity again")

Best Answer

I happen to prefer voluptuous rubinesque women, and I don't think I'm the only one.

Best Answer

Well, I am a dude, and yes it is because I am jealous.

Best Answer

Any person who allows disrespectful communication to cut through their lips is in the wrong.

If someone is jealous, they are willfully or inadvertently manifesting an insecure, selfish, or malicious mindset. Such a mindset needs to be replaced with a healthy mindset. Positive reinforcement, said out of love and the intent to help, not hurt, is wise.

To me, "curvy" signifies an individual whose natural form, such as a predisposition of curvy bone and muscle structure, has, well, curves.

There are overweight, healthy, and underweight females who may or may not have more of a predisposition of a curvy form.

Regardless, genuine beauty is in one's spirit and soul, and that is where true and centered attraction is founded. As for physical attraction towards another, that is a matter of taste -- as the saying goes "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Whether someone has a less naturally curvy structure or a more curvy structure, they are still beautiful.

To say one is better than the other is a personal preference and should not be seen as an absolution.

Best Answer

Yes.

But some women call "curvy" women fat because the women are actually fat, not just curvy.

Like, I'm curvy. I'm not overweight, and I have an hourglass shape.

An overweight, shapeless woman could easily just have the delusion that she's not fat, she's curvy.

Then people group "curvy" into "fat" because fat women try to cover their fatness with it.

It's kind of confusing. x_x

Best Answer

Thin women are "actual women" too.

Best Answer

I know what you mean and its very hard to explain with out upsetting someone cos there are so many shapes and sizes out there that its a very touchy subject to be talking about. But i think stick thin girls are very miserable cos they eat nothing to be stick thin and they see "curvy" women who have a really healthy diet and basically eat whatever they want. That is why they are jealous, cos curvy women are happy in there own skin. do you kind a get it now.

Best Answer

i love curvy women.

Best Answer

Uhm, they may be sheeple being sheeple. It is your job to be the shepherd and smack them on the head with your shepherd cane thing.

Best Answer

I don't think they are jealous. I think everyone has their own perception of skinny,

thin, athletic & toned, curvy, few pounds over weight, plump, fat, and obese women. I've struggled with weight all my life. I'm a size 14 (the same size I was in high school). I'm 40 now and still a size 14. I know I'm a curvy woman. I work out dilligently everyday for one hour and eat very healthy. The point is, whether your curvy or slender, a woman has to like something about her body. I think a man will love you if you love your own body. Confidence is key no matter what size you are. We have a judgemental society today. Therefore, my suggestion to all the women out there is to find something you love about yourself and your body!

Best Answer

I'd some some do, while others don't.

Best Answer

No, it's because they think they are fat. Their opinion, they are entitled to it, right or wrong. Be more tolerant and comfortable with yourself. If someone says you're fat when you don't think you are, do you believe them? And, in the end, what the hell does it matter what others think?

Best Answer

i'm a model. i'm a petite model. i'm 5'3", 90lb, and a size 0. there are now more plus size models so don't even throw us skinny girls under the bus. curvy would be an hour glass figure like my figure. i think the term is misused by trying to not offend fat people. just my opinion. i'm not jealous. i get paid for my body.

Best Answer

i said some women, the one's that call curvy women fat. Also i stated that im not talking about overweight women. Im not throwing you under the bus, K? Just that the majority of men like women with meat on their bones not super skinny.. The thing is you say that you are anorexic- so you actually fit the "standard" for models these days. Bluntly all i can say is the anorexic look doesn't look good on anyone so even if you get paid for the way you look doesn't mean it looks good. Sorry hun but im just being honest

Best Answer

here''s another question do "curvy" girls just say skinny is ugly because their jealous? because trust me i get this **** a lot. i have a great looking hour glass figure. it doesn't need any meat to look good. guys love it.

Best Answer

well when i had issues with starving myself, i thought that everyone was fat. Now, i am healthy in my mind and have curves, i have alot less judgments about other women. I think its mostly out of fear, not jealousy.

Best Answer

They wish they had a curvy body like that.

Best Answer

I don't call anyone fat. I may think it when I am sitting on a bus and somebody comes and sits in the seat next to mine and they overflow onto me and half of me is under their right thigh. BUT I never say it.

Best Answer

the definition of curvy is different to everyone -

Best Answer