HelterSkelter1 HelterSkelter1 22-25, M 9 Answers Sep 4 in Embarrassing & Funny

Who needs an excuse ?

Best Answer

People with very strong beliefs/standards maybe?

Best Answer

I have very strong standards , I don't need an excuse .

Best Answer

Maybe one did it once, but she quit it.

Best Answer

Kinda what I was getting at... The extremes some people go to

Best Answer

What does feminism have to do with liking sex?

Best Answer

Nothing I just wonder if how people excuse their behaviour sometimes. Not that we need to but you know they do.. I'm into psychology

Best Answer

Example?

Best Answer

Now do read what I wrote a few seconds ago... The initial thought is could a women supporting feminism who is a man eater use feminism as an excuse the same way a womanizing man would use the excuse "a man wants what a man wants"? I know we are trying to eliminate stereotypes but for some reason I thought of this.

Best Answer

I think you have the wrong end of the stick personally and I disagree with everything you said. It takes effort to be a true feminist, to fight for equality. I don't think anybody would go through all that abuse just to justify promiscuity. Also, if a woman wants to sleep around just like a man might then why shouldn't she? Why should she have to sneakily justify her actions where as a man can do what he likes and be seen as a stud?

Best Answer

So its not true for the majority. Just sometimes you wouldn't know

Best Answer

So back to my question, if a woman did have a sexual obsession then why should she have to hide it while men don't have to? Why would you assume that people are feminists because they want to act like men but hide it? It's just a weird thing to think..

Best Answer

you have me there... I see now that my question is a contradiction

Best Answer

I just think way too deeply about anything

Best Answer

I could care less what the reason or excuse is as long as she is obsessed with $ex I say hoorah

Best Answer

No, but maybe you just don't like women who like sex?

Best Answer

never seen it. but any excuse is a good one.

Best Answer