cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 19 Answers Aug 15, 2010

Each one is a different chanllege. Getting to recognise the capabilities and signals that each one shows is time consuming and to some there is not much reward. But to see the look in some kids eye that says "you get me" can mean a lot to others.

Best Answer

i personally think it's a dumb question sorry to say one child is no diffrent then the other these children just need extra attention and care no diffrent then the way we love our own child i hate it when people tease them.these children just want a chance at a normal life as much as they possibly can just like any other child deserves they deserve the right to enjoy life to the fullest as anyone else does it's just a little harder for them to reach for their goal

Best Answer

No, it is not a DUMB question. Many do feel uncomfortable around those with challenges. Evidently you failed to read the responses from the others.

Best Answer

it was my opinion wasn't trying to offend anyone

Best Answer

Opinions are fine, but you don't start one by calling something dumb

Best Answer

I worked with retarded and handicapped children via UCP and WORC and other than their mental and physical limitations I found then no different than anyone else.

Best Answer

not uncomfortable my mom workes specially with a special needs girl names Asia who has Cerebral Palsy and It hurts somwhere in me...like my heart maybe. I just feel really sad like i wanna cry because some of the kids will never be able to run outside and play tag....and that part gets to me...

Best Answer

Note the Avatar , this is my range of vision , all of my 8.000 online students have Dyslexia which at one time was thought to be a mental handicap as they all read and write <<<sdrawkcaB <<< , Many of them have an I Q score of 192 - 220 , I am also Color blind . Paschar ( Vision ) aka Professor S.D. Waner phd The writing down at the bottom to the right

Best Answer

Honestly , yes a little. I'm just worried they'll get hurt or need something and I won't kniw what to do or understand what they need. I feel the same way about small children that don't speak yet.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes. Totally. It feels uncomfortable and awkward knowing that I have every good thing god gave me and am not trying to do anything with my life.. them on the other hand get over zealous about everything.<br />
It makes me angry with myself.

Best Answer