I think we may be more used to seeing naked or near-naked women portrayed as beautiful. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just what is promoted--on tv, in movies, in magazines, in art, etc, etc.<br />
Male nudity seems more taboo for some reason. I think those societal influences might cause both men AND women to be more comfortable with (and appreciative of) female nudity.

Best Answer

I think the naked female form is just more beautiful then the man's. Maybe it's just conditioning, but that's how I've always felt. In my art classes I always prefered a woman subject to a man.

Best Answer

I do... But I guess I dont count cause Im a little crook-ed.

Best Answer

as an RN for 28 years, i have seen lots of naked bodies, men and women. few look attractive enough to be photographed and admired. i really don't really want to see anything on a man wagging at me. i wouldn't really want to gawk at either, but i'd rather look at something familiar...that being a woman.

Best Answer

Look for yourself. Men's magazines have pictures of semi clothed women. Women's magazines have pictures of semi clothed women.

Best Answer

what do you think?

Best Answer

I am a straight female and do NOT want to look at pics of ANYONE naked, thank you very much.

Best Answer

How bout no naked pix

Best Answer

I'm with the no naked pics, too. But if I had to look, I'd definitely pick naked women over naked men. There are studies done that indicate that seeing the naked male body is a turn-off to straight women (and I agree), but that in certain scenarios naked women can be a turn-on for straight women (more the scenario, less the woman). Obviously, a guy can get around that little problem -- there is so much to be enjoyed in the presence of a nekkid man :)

Best Answer

Nope, not so much here. It's gross.

Best Answer

I think it's been pretty well established that men are more often stimulated visually, while women tend more to be stimulated mentally/emotionally. <br />
I'd personally rather see a candlelit dinner, accompanied by a dozen roses.

Best Answer

I doubt it otherwise how are they straight?

Best Answer