aisyaj aisyaj 26-30 16 Answers Nov 4, 2011

Yes. No.

I suspect almost all straight men at least have fantasies about sex with other guys and often think about it when they're ******* off.

Best Answer

Will occasionally ********** to the fantasy, or ****.

Best Answer

The labels we like to use in regards to sexuality are just wrong! There are still several cultures who do not even have such terms in their language, they understand that sex and pleasure come in all varieties and flavors. Many "straight" men enjoy anal play, as a " gay" man, I have pleasures a few "straight" men myself. The male zone is most easily reached via the anus, so it only makes sense that men can enjoy being penetrated! Many men who enjoy being anally stimulated can actually have explosive whole body ******* without the need to touch our penises! Anal sex can be and is amazing if you are willing, and can get over the perceived stigma. Just sit back, start with a nice slow rim job, a finger or two, then work up to toys or a ****. Relax and enjoy!

Best Answer

Had the fantasy, sure. Definitely something occasionally hot about getting off to gay ****. Even had straight women point that out.

Bottom line, yes, I have the fantasy of another man ******* me.

Best Answer

Ok - some guys are going to think this gross. However, here's the way I see it.

1. I am not turned on by guys at all.

2. I do happen to enjoy the way it feels when a woman uses a toy in my ***, especially when I'm inside her (or another woman) at the same time.

3. Flesh always feels better than artificial things to my ****, so why wouldn't that apply to something inserted into my ***?

So - while I would like to trying that, with a guy while I was inside my wife - because it would feel really good - I do not consider myself gay (and don't give a **** what other guys think) because I am NOT turned on by a guy, just the feel of something touching my prostate.

I guess this isn't a real answer, because I don't fantasize about it (again guys aren't sexy to me) - but I have thought about it. If I wanted to return the favor (sorry, I don't) that might make me a bit bi - but again WHO REALLY CARES - what feels good feels good.

Best Answer

Thank you very much for ur answer...... Might answer my question, because he apparently is attracted to women.... But has been curious about this thing.... although chickened out every time when offered. But then who knows.........!!

Best Answer

No, never. Yes, possibly.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

You are welcome. Although, the man in question may just be bi-sexual.

Best Answer

It doesnt make it any better if he "may just be bi-sexual". :-(

Best Answer

A fantasy is just that some thing fantastic but if you bring those to life and make them real it is something else it is a fetish

Best Answer

A fetish is one thing.... But what about his real orientation????

Best Answer

I dont mind a little anal play with a woman but a man nope. Probably makes him at least Bi.

Best Answer

I am not opposed to the play WITH ME. In fact i tried but he pushed my finger away. And yet he has been curious about it???

Best Answer

Just keep at it if you ever succeed he will love it. it feels good for a man because of thr prostate.

Best Answer

Nope I never wonder about that

Best Answer

Thanks for answering

Best Answer

I think you are talking about closet bisexual... not straight

Best Answer

I suspect so..........

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

I dont think it makes him gay, maybe bi-curious, I think it was Freud who stated that all humans are bi sexual or something

Best Answer

I hope so....

Best Answer

Well as a straight male I can tell you that any kind of sex with another male is something I do not fantasize about nor care to try, . As far as a guy who does fantasize about it, being gay....I'd say it's a strong possibility.

Best Answer

Thanks for ur reply! I am doing a lil research on "straight men" after finding out that my guy has these fantasies in which he said occured only during his deep depression after being rejected by many women. I dont totally believe him though as he mentioned about this again to a guy whilst being in relationship with me. But he NEVER wanted to proceed despite having so many opportunity. So i'm left confused (& on denial).

Best Answer

I am guessing he is thinking there is less pain on the other side of the fence.. kind of like grass is greener concept

Best Answer

What pain? I guess its easier for him to bring home a girl.... And so he denies this?

Best Answer

Wouldn't that make him bi?

Best Answer

Yes i think so too.... He mentioned to a guy that he is always curious about it--- but when they met up for "spanking session", he couldnt proceed with anything sexual at all. "Just spanking". So he was always offered, but he couldnt proceed with it. So...... What is he? Bi-curious?

Best Answer

i never have ...... But it prolly makes him a lil gay

Best Answer

I suspect so............. But i am on denial. We are married for 3 months, no problem with sex, i just found out about this. He said he gave up "his stupid fantasy" for me. I am worried for my future....

Best Answer

No. Yes.

Best Answer