Questionator Questionator 26-30 144 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

...WORST spelling error I've ever seen. *Speed-dials Grammar Nazi bashers*

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

The best heros I can think of are our military who volunteer to protect this country and unless a family member very seldom thought about and secondly, the charitable organizations such as St. Judes Hospital who will take anyone regardless of financial situation and has helped millions of people and mostly the children, Salvation Army most definitely whose books are open for all to see and take very little for themselves and the United Way foundation. We need to think about all of the unfortunate people suffering everywhere whether through severe weather circumstances or the hungry in the nation and those who are slaughtered for their beliefs. May God bless all in need this Thanksgiving and always. Remember to pray as we have much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to all of our heros including the Police and Fire Departments and Rescue Squads for all they do. Please don't forget our furry friends in SPCA's everywhere who need homes as well and the shut-ins and the elderly stuck in homes with very few options left in life and sometimes very few visitors. Again, thanks to the heros that assist in those areas! May God bless all you.

Best Answer

Roger that.

Best Answer

They are not heroes, it is just their job. People love calling everybody a hero....it's like a meme. Hell, I'M a hero. ; )

Best Answer

Exisit? You mean exit the room sitting down?

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Yes, and I'm calling Captain Spelling to kick some Questionator derrière!

Best Answer

ah, sure they do, within every person is a sleeping one.

Best Answer

How does something exisit? :)

Best Answer

Hang on a minute, I'll ask Superman

Best Answer

yes, you can find them wearing camouflage and combat boots.

Best Answer

they do when im wearing my rocket-ship boxers!

Best Answer

My soldier is a superhero

Best Answer

So cool!

Best Answer

Yes and i can testify to the Fact they do Exist..i been married to one for 36 years.p

Best Answer

of course they do, i'm here aren't i?

Best Answer

they do exist, I'm one of them ...... Zorro

please correct the word exisit to read as exist.

Best Answer

Only in their own minds!

Best Answer

I take it we haven't met yet.

Best Answer

Yes, yes they do.

Best Answer

Yah. Among them is my father

Best Answer

Yes, but they don't wear capes and they work in hospitals (ps: your teacher clearly isn't one)

Best Answer

yes, as firemen and policemen, and in your good will

Best Answer

Of course they do, my friend Bill is a superhero.

Best Answer