Once upon a time, there was a group of angels in Heaven. They were frequently assigned to watch over and do guardian jobs in the planet known as Earth. One day, a particular angel was watching the world below when she fell in love with a mortal man. God was angry and said, it was him or a life on Earth (hell), the angel couldn't leave the mortal man so she took the descent down to Earth. Hahahha...well it was a story...the true version is much darker :)

Best Answer

He must be one great man.

Best Answer

valobasa is a bengali word ... itz mean LOVE in english ... so valobasa4ever means Love 4ever... ;-))<br />
(diz name was given by my MoM..... )<br />
Thtz the story of my EP name.... :-D <br />
Regards

Best Answer

Love it. I would have never known. That's really cool. Thanks

Best Answer

Im really glad u like it ...
all creditz goes 2 my MoM .. only n your asking qsns... (*_*)

Best Answer

Allegory is a demonstrative form of representation explaining meaning other than the words that are spoken. Allegory communicates its message by means of symbolic figures, actions or symbolic representation. Allegory is generally treated as a figure of rhetoric, but an allegory does not have to be expressed in language: briefly, an allegory is a device used to present an idea, principle or meaning, which can be presented in literary form, such as a poem or novel, or in visual form, such as in painting or drawing. And Bootlair is just what I thought Butler sounded like in French.....

Best Answer

I'm the fourth daughter and my last name begins with tot. We're numbered tots.

Best Answer

Cute!

Best Answer

it was a vision i had while on acid like 15 years ago. It is energy or energies, But when you say it , it sound more like energeezzzsszzzszzz. After i had said it, i started thinking about the vibration i was making with the zzzz sound, and then begun a whole day thinking about how everything is just vibrating chemicals even ob<x>jects just at a slower speed, with a whole other slew of thinking about that sound. After that day, i fell in love with the word energies, but as a cooler screen name i always put energeez.

Best Answer

That's a lot of thought for an acid trip. And I thought I was a deep thinker. I think ill stick to mountain dew and asking questions on here. :)

Best Answer

I (mostly) get here at night because I have heavy commitments during the day (night became 'Knight') I'm told I speak too quietly; can't help that, if I talk any higher than I feel comfortable with I feel like I am shouting (talking quietly became 'Whispers') Knightwhispers :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Interesting. It saounds way coolor than nightsofttalker. Good choice.

Best Answer

Thank you; yeah, nicer than: icanonlybehereatnightanditalkreallyquitely ... hahaha

Best Answer

i dont remember how i came up with my name.....lioness was because i belive to rule the world like a lioness...i still dont know where rocket came from......may be i was drunk while i made this id....i dont remember......oh noo!

Best Answer

Maybe u were thinking u could rule the world real fast and powerful...rocket??? Id say u had a good drink. Lol

Best Answer

hehehehehuhuhuhahaha...well i am known for my craziness and imagination

Best Answer

It's from a literary character that I liked: Haviland Tuff (Tuff Voyages - George R.R. Martin)

Best Answer

Ill go find it

Best Answer

Looking at new televisions and it said best for pixels so just twisted it round. Ironic as I am rubbish with technology.

Best Answer

Deep thoughts by tv shopper, aka, pixelbest. Love it!

Best Answer

It's an anagram for a nickname my first husband had for me. I made up the anagram so it's mine!

Best Answer

What does ur second hubby think of this?

Best Answer

He doesn't understand what an anagram is lol.

Best Answer

If I told you, you'd be, well...<br />
Just kidding, it's how I sing the pink panther song in my head.

Best Answer

Me too! It goes well with inspector gadget too but I drop the 7.

Best Answer