shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 12 Answers Jun 16, 2010

Good question! I don't think he cares lol

Best Answer

Because we are in control and if we create negitive energy, we are giving the devil power. You know when someone is depressed and you try to help but it's really hard and they bring you down and then you realize nobody can help them but themself and some say you have to be cruel to be kind. Thats about it.

Best Answer

god gave the devil rule over the earth to show man what happens when you are under the devil's control. his reign will come to an end and he will be judged for everything he did to mankind. it is a lesson to us that we are only safe with god. will you make the right choice?

Best Answer

free will and all!!! people who choose to side with the devil have to pay one way or an other...

Best Answer

They say sickness is "death in part," whatever that means. I really don't know the answer. Sometimes it seems that God doesn't care, but I don't want to believe that. I know a man who gets away with literally everything-and I've NEVER seen him come to justice. I have a very mixed idea of God.

Best Answer

No such thing as the god or the devil. Only human doctrine crap defining human fralties.

Best Answer

Devil Is Not Any Specific Person Or Any Invisible Power But Every thing Our Heart Says Wrong Is Devil <br />
For Example When WE Drink Alcohol, Take Drugs or We Smoke Our Heart Says Don't Do That So These All Habits Are Devil And They Make Us Sick...... And The Biggest Thing God Never Helps Some Who only believes in God but the God helps the one who believes in god, follow his paths , sayings and do only the things that his/her heart says true............. our life is very precious my friend lets not lose it for just a reason to have fun <br />
By Utzav Hope You Will Not just Read My words But Also Try To Follow THem

Best Answer

It's complicated.

Best Answer

the devil doesn't make people sick germs and the like do.

Best Answer

i think there are many different reasons people get sick and if you believe in the devil he can probaby make you either sick or well, again , for many different reasons<br />
if you are a christian you know that god made people sick too. he made job sick and because he didnt get the reaction he wanted from job's enemies he made job sicker. youd have to read the story to know why god did it.

Best Answer