Aren't they the same thing as anchovies? yuck!

Best Answer

Can they please stay off of the UK papers!

Best Answer

The Daily Mail ( on line ) seems to love them.

Best Answer

Another reason for me not to read it then lol

Best Answer

Never saw an episode. My sister made a reference to them, so I looked them up on the web. I don't consider them all that beautiful. They admitted they can't act. There mom launched their career ba<x>sed on a **** movie made by one of them in exchange for 20% or the take. They are a sick family and confirmed my opinion that the average intelligence of television viewers rates slightly below that of a rock.

Best Answer

I pay them no attention.

Best Answer

yes they do...and i cant believe they are coming up with a barbie doll for them...america wants their children to play with *****? omg...

Best Answer

they are just as bad a paris hilton...paris hilton is famous for being a s l u t...lol...what is this world coming to? and they have people like snoop dogg and jack balck host the nickelodeon kids choice awards? and you wonder why kids grow up to do drugs...omg, im ready for 2012 bring on the worst...

Best Answer

In a way they really do , i mean there frickin everywhere , own brand , tv show , perfume ETC! Their is jst somethin so addictive bout their show , personally i only like Kendell, Kourtney & Mason* mainly admire their style

Best Answer

Not really, I am more amazed that people buy their products, jeans now !!!

Best Answer

I'm proud to say I've never seen an episode or anything that has to do with them..<br />
Jersey Shore too. :]

Best Answer

I wish i'd make them suck.

Best Answer