I know that I do.
ilisala408 ilisala408 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Community

I sure it happens a lot. Sometimes you just don't feel like hearing the smart *** things most guys will say, but there are a few good gents on here. Still, I know what you mean.

Best Answer

I agree but when I want to talk about the latest shoes, or handbag that just came out. I think that its far from the normal unisex subjects that I could discuss with them.

Best Answer

very true

Best Answer

yes .. i felt that way sometimes .... ;-))<br />
But ...

Best Answer

but what?

Best Answer

But EP is an open forum .. so any one can answer here ...

Best Answer

Yes, quite often.

Best Answer

I feel that way in general, but some guys can bring a bit of insight and I value their opinion. I don't tend to talk girly stuff too often, because I don't feel "girly" a lot, if that makes sense.

Best Answer

I hear you on that. I am not a big girly girl myself. However i still have my female moments, where i want to have my nails done, shop, see a flick, or whatever. Those are subject I could never speak with them about.

Best Answer

Get a gay friend..best of both worlds lol.

Best Answer

I have one. I need one for EP.

Best Answer

Hope you find him.

Best Answer

Yeah...might have to put a notice or something. lol

Best Answer

It's reasons like this that there are women only gyms, clubs etc... I can't say I know what it's like, being that I'm a guy, but I understand women just need a break from us sometimes.

Best Answer

Well I do go to the gym, but when I'm at home taking a break...female conversation at times would be welcomed.

Best Answer

So ... you are saying EP ladies only talk to men ?

Best Answer

No I'm not saying that. I just receive way to many message from dudes about video games, or what not. So I though I check to see it any other ladies felt the same, or if it was happening to them too. ^^

Best Answer

Awright

Best Answer

Not really, whats on your mind?

Best Answer

Best Answer

And I thought you really wanted to talk!?

Best Answer

Seriously you'll talk to me about shopping, chick flicks, and other whatnot's? Awesome! lol

Best Answer

As long as it is one I know about! say the Vow or whatever but not panties shopping or you know i have to be able to relate!

Best Answer

Well your in luck because its not about the panties with me. Its all about the shoes! ^^ Oh and I don't actually like chick flicks, more into the action films. lol

Best Answer

See this is getting better already and I can aalways use some help with shoe!

Best Answer

Aww! We'll turn you into the best girl/guy friend yet. :p

Best Answer

Sweet, I have met a girl yet who wasn't trying to change me...kind of funny after all I am "inchange"

Best Answer

Yeah there is some irony there. lol

Best Answer

I know..lol

Best Answer