Gemzaayy Gemzaayy 26-30, F 13 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Emotional Health

Weird roleplaying, but in a way it is good. It develops social understanding

Best Answer

Now dont you worry about wolves Gemz, I'll protect you.

Hey there little Red Gemzyhood, you sure are lookin' good. Your everything that a Big bad Wolf could want. Listen to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FA85RO89HA

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Speaking as a bear I'm afraid I don't know.

Best Answer

American's... they generally very childish in High School, so weird cliques for people who want to pretend their wolves actually do exist, they think it's rebelling somehow. I'm serious, it's hard to imagine but they get away with some weird things there.

Best Answer

Yeah you got a point....... any kid here pretending they were a wolf would have the p iss ripped out of em lol

Best Answer

Youre so out of the loop lol. Its as Blankness said, all this twishite stuff. I think its kinda cute in a weird way. We had spy clubs and stuff but we grew out of it around 14. Some of the 'kids' are 18-25. Even a few freaks in their 30s/40s. Creepoids.

Best Answer

Yeah i kinda avoid all that Twilight shite....... when i was a teen vampires were sexy not sparkley

Best Answer

Sparkley! Lmao.

Best Answer

of course i dont believe im a wolf its not a full moon tonight

Best Answer

They are just having fun. Lighten up people.

Best Answer

I asked a question no need to get arsey

Best Answer

No need for name calling, Mr. Sensitive.

Best Answer

How many blokes do you know called Gemma? durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and your pretty sensitive yaself

Best Answer

How many? Like zero. I wasn't aware Gemma was a name. But I see you're female, so I apologize, Miss Sensitive.

Best Answer

You atill aint in a place to be calling other people sensitive cause yout the one getting arsey bout a question

Best Answer

You think I'm getting arsey because you're being ultra sensitive. My original comment stands-- lighten up. Do I think these kids actually believe they're werewolves? No. I think they're bored and the idea of being something supernatural and exciting, as well as romantic and dangerous appeals to them. Because they're teenagers, their lives are boring and for the most part predictable. Yes, it's kinda stupid to be telling people you're a monster, but they are just entertaining themselves. So I don't think it's worth the ridicule. There is my long-hand answer to this question.

Best Answer

I aint being sensitive your answer was patronising like your replies. I dont like it sue me. Thank you for finally answering the question tho

Best Answer