MissingCory MissingCory 22-25, F 18 Answers Dec 16, 2009

Well both of my bros is coming home from arny one just started basic training and other in AIT....

Best Answer

Marines do not get to come home for Christmas, people in the army and air force do, and now people in the air force and in the army get the use of cell phones in boot camp so i've heard from a friend who is going to army boot camp soon.

Best Answer

Before my boyfriend left for boot camp he called me and said he might get to graduate early like dec 17 because the officers don't want to stay there over christmas. It depends on the time and where he is, but it is a possibility. Trust me I am crossing my fingers that he will be home!

Best Answer

No, my boyfriend said in the navy they cannot come home.. but they MAY be able to call you on that day.. my fingers are crossed!

Best Answer

yeah, at least in the army the last time I checked.

Best Answer

no.. if youre lucky your guy will graduate close enough to christmas that they get leave over the holidays. so, unless your guy graduates before christmas... he wont be coming home.

Best Answer

when my husband was in boot he DID get to come for x mas every one is different!!!

Best Answer

No they do not come home if they are in boot camp.

Best Answer

not while still in training for bootcamp only if they done

Best Answer

This would depend on their secondment and stage of training, most are allowed home hun x

Best Answer

no you dont get to come home from bootcamp... some do when they are out of bootcamp, but NEVER while in bootcamp...

Best Answer

Some troops go home, some do not. Base policy is a factor, but not the only one.

Best Answer

Since you asked about bootcamp and not basic, no.

Best Answer