starship33 starship33 36-40, F 8 Answers Sep 26, 2010

They are still people.

Best Answer

I have no idea why someone would want to date someone in prison if thay have a choice , but im currently in a relationship with someone in jail but not by choice we have known eachother for over seven years in a committed relationship for one and i love him with all heart we were together befor he got locked up and i feel that if u truely love someone u dont run out on them just becaues thay have made a mistake and ended up in jail or prison, your supposed to stick by them as long as you can.but if the person is a jail bird going in and out all the time and not learning there lesson and keep making the same mistakes then its time to decied if your love for this person is really worth putting your life on hold and dealing with all the pain and lonelyness for months and possibily year......But to choose to date someone in jail or prison u dont even know or have any history with on a website is very unsafe and stupied.....

Best Answer

As a former guest of the federal government I can assure all you ladies that their are some very sick puppies in even the so called country club prisons.<br />
And trust me they are not country clubs.<br />
Dating someone just out of prison is a bit like Russian roulette, the best that can happen is you won't die.

Best Answer

Some people like hearing stories about prison..... ir Prison Fetish!

Best Answer

I think because the person who is in the 'free world' suffers from low self esteem, so they look to write those who are in prison who are happy to get mail/support.<br />
Can I just say I spent 15 months in Federal prison and 99% of the women writing men wanted one thing... money. They know 'at first' they have to act interested, 'sugar' them up, etc... They know how to play the game, and they know these people must be 'desperate for love' one way or another. Sad!

Best Answer

YES... http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/32-1.htm<br />
If you had commitment issues... You could date someone in prison. They'd be locked up for life and you'd have the company you'd desire without feeling the stress from the commitment of a conventional relationship. <br />
Or you just really, really, really have a thing for bad boys! LOL

Best Answer

Seriously... learn somethin new everyday but their lonely so i guess it's k & my sis wants to stay with a guy who's in jail so not too surprised...

Best Answer

Have no idea about the website, but I do know that serial killers routinely get mail from women who are hot for them. I have no idea why, but they are. :(

Best Answer