laceset34 laceset34 36-40, F 27 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Money as a medium of exchange won't, you can't go back to a barter system. What that medium will be is debatable, possibly a pure credit system. Cash is slowly dying out most especially in highly westernized countries. and i can see a credit cardless society soon. One replaced by a digital identity used for online purchases.

Best Answer

a little computer chip-on will be your personal pass for everything

Best Answer

red without tag:)

Best Answer

If you mean will cash be obsolete, it's not far off being true right now. You can pay for most things with direct bank payments of one sort or another.

If you mean will the concept of value exchange go away, it'd require a more fundamental upheaval of society than we've ever had before; people would essentially have to be in a position where nobody did any more or less work than anyone else, and where resources were effectively infinite.

Best Answer

yes,the paperbill will be worthless

Best Answer

I would say it is a possibility.

Best Answer

There's enough resources in the world for everyone to live a good life...what's blocking the permission for this to take place? lack of trust? losing control?

Best Answer

It is to be hoped, one day, the system of monetary exchange as we know it (all over the world) will come to a screeching halt. I hope I'm around when it does.

Best Answer

Obsolete? No. But it could be intentionally eliminated.

Best Answer

Absolutely and that would make the government and the banks extremely happy. They would no longer need to print money so all of the mint workers are gone !

They would no longer need bank offices for payroll and other cash things. So tellers are gone ! They would no longer need to chase counterfitters so A huge part of the FBI, and all other branches of police would be gone. They would not have to worry about you not paying anything because they can go right into your account and simply take what they want at any time. You will have NO WAY to prevent the government from taking everything you own !

YES THEY WANT THIS VERY BADLY ! Hey remember Revelations 13 no one will be able to buy or sell with out the mark of the beast on their right hand or forehead.

Best Answer

Wow wow! I just got a sudden shiver with your response as I read this before...I could get into detail but I'll refrain because of unnecessary undesirable feedback however I truly believe this will happen in he last days !

Best Answer

As long as there's cocaine, no.

Best Answer

One day, not just cash but all forms of currency. I can't think of any use for it which isn't going to be replaced in the future.

Best Answer

it won't but it makes me think - when does money become rubbish? if you find a small amount of money on the floor, how much does it have to be for you to pick it up rather than ignore it? Money was invented as a common unit of trade so if it dissapeared you would still need a unit of trade. How much for my pig anyone? a home or a coat?

Best Answer

Yes, and it's the way of the future.

Best Answer

cash will and is already seeing a decline in use, many people use cards to pay for things

Best Answer

sooner the better. no more cash robberies, hold ups etc etc. and drug dealers will have to accept appliences or groceries for their junk....

Best Answer

I believe we are experiencing some of that now with our debit cards and electronic bill payments. Cash is less and less the mode of exchange.

Best Answer

Yup , It's already close to being totally replaced by plastic credit cards .

Best Answer

Lets go back to bartering!

Best Answer

maybe...i'm sure back in the barter-system time nobody thought that will die...but it did and money could die too one day

Best Answer

It'll get replaced by bottle caps.

Best Answer