freeandeasyo freeandeasyo 61-65, M 19 Answers Jun 4, 2012

I think it's a myth. I read about it, and if women look friendly, and smile, guys aren't afraid to approach them at all, no matter what they look like.

Best Answer

They have books about that? O_o

Best Answer

sometimes this is the case and sometimes beautiful women are lonely because their attitude stinks and no one can stand to be around them. I know some girls who are very attractive but when you hang out with them all they do is compare how people look and measure themselves against others, after that they seem less attractive to me. Plus I hear the really good looking ones are all psycho. I must be awesome looking then cause i am craaazzy

Best Answer

if a beautiful woman is alone its because she wants to be

Best Answer

yes and no ! it depends of her personnality and her degree of shyness :)

Best Answer

i just got used to women saying no , so i don't even bother asking anymore

Best Answer

They do find themselves lonely often because all the guys seem to desire them only for their looks

Best Answer

It can happen for really beautiful women when they're young. Most women really wish they had that problem though. <br />
Being lonely is a behavior you pick up when you're a kid that later turns into a character trait, it doesn't matter if you're ugly or beautiful.

Best Answer

I have been told that enough times (from male friends) to think there is some truth in that statement. However, that is definitely not always the case, and I think that any woman can make herself unapproachable no matter what she looks like. Sometimes the most unlikely guy will approach you anyway even though he knows he has no chance cuz I've had that happen, and they end up friends. As a woman who's fair enough to get looked at, I can say it's really easy to have a jaundiced eye towards any guy approaching me. But it hasn't left me lonely.

Best Answer

I have been afraid to aproach beautiful women because I kind of think that they are kind of out of my league and deserve better. Most of them assume you are just after their looks anyway. No doubt many sleazy men have tried.

Best Answer

I'm a beautiful woman and man approach me too much I'm alone cause I need a break from man

Best Answer

No, it's a choice to be alone.

Best Answer

No I think its real

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

anyone can be lonely. it has very little to do with how you look, most of the time.

Best Answer

I think that maybe there a lot of lonely beautiful women partly because men may think that they already have a partner .... so they don't want to approach them so they will not take the risk to be rejected (if the woman does have someone in her life) :)

Best Answer

Nope, saw it several times in college.

Best Answer